Upper eyelid hooding causes eyes to look NCT. How to deal with this !?

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax
FCA6786C CC78 453F 8BD6 341667B2D459

How do I cope with his? Remove upper eyelid fat? I have pct eyes but the hooding makes it look NCT

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

it's your shitty browridge that is curved making your eyes like this
its over
i have kind of the same but not as bad as u

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Yeah get upper eyelid surgery

its over

Just get browridge implant. Easy asf

Looks fine tbh

its over
Also no browridge looks high class. Less Masculine but prettier. See lachowskis eye area

Also no browridge looks high class. Less Masculine but prettier. See lachowskis eye area
And your browridge is shit
"omg omg browridge looks masculine"
it looks shit for you
you don't have the same facial structure as chico nor the same eyes
you got shit undereyes because of the lack of undereye support, lack of correct medial canthus and pfl in general for the same length as chico and shitty supra orbitals which makes your eyebrow shape shit, also did i forget your shit coloring which makes your eyebrows "density" shit since it doesn't contrast?

It's over buddyboyo

Lateral eyebrow lift.

Eyelidpulling near the medial canthus. It will work, and you'll have hunter eyes, too.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
And your browridge is shit
"omg omg browridge looks masculine"
it looks shit for you
you don't have the same facial structure as chico nor the same eyes
you got shit undereyes because of the lack of undereye support, lack of correct medial canthus and pfl in general for the same length as chico and shitty supra orbitals which makes your eyebrow shape shit, also did i forget your shit coloring which makes your eyebrows "density" shit since it doesn't contrast?

It's over buddyboyo

Id mog you to oblivion or even your favorite masculine chad by a simple bathroom taken side profile selfie. Wanna bet you subhuman deathnicc?

Your opinion is based on memorized bs that you kept getting told to everyday here making you biased. Once you see a feature which isnt considered as good here. Youre too low iq to asses every situation differently. Use the right side of your brain a little more buddyboyo

Last edited:
Id mog you to oblivion or even your favorite masculine chad by a simple bathroom taken side profile selfie. Wanna bet you subhuman deathnicc?

Your opinion is based on memorized bs that you kept getting told to everyday here making you biased. Once you see a feature which isnt considered as good here. Youre too low iq to asses every situation differently. Use the right side of your brain a little more buddyboyo
don't get offended bro, not my fault you're ugly
i'm not the gas lighter type dude who will tell you look fine because you don't, your eyes are clearly shit
unless you have top tier nose lips jaw you're unattractive objectively

• JFL
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
Eyelidpulling near the medial canthus. It will work, and you'll have hunter eyes, too.

Thats only temporary though. Gotta have to redo it every fee years rite

don't get offended bro, not my fault you're ugly
i'm not the gas lighter type dude who will tell you look fine because you don't, your eyes are clearly shit
unless you have top tier nose lips jaw you're unattractive objectively

Post your eye area and lets see who mogs who you wannabe ligthskin. Youre just another curry who is slightly lighter than his peers and now thinking hes lightskin. Youre probably delusional enought to think that you would be considered Italian let alone turkish :forcedsmile:
DB45FC6F 74D9 4D1C 873D C837661978E2

Post your eye area and lets see who mogs who you wannabe ligthskin. Youre just another curry who is slightly lighter than his peers and now thinking hes lightskin. Youre probably delusional enought to think that you would be considered Italian let alone turkish :forcedsmile:
View attachment 1802016
aspie stare it's over
also good projection, i'm med, not curry, i'm the biggest curry hater on this forum

Thats only temporary though. Gotta have to redo it every fee years rite
I don't know about years. I think it's worth a try, I have more positive hooding as a result of eyelid pulling.

aspie stare it's over
also good projection, i'm med, not curry, i'm the biggest curry hater on this forum
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Its always the slightly lighter-than-curry users hating curries. Youre literally invisible in the west. Just your average 4.5 psl brown mexican type of shit.

I beg you to post a pic of your eye area or your side profile. Id even consider making my face public to mog a subhuman ethnic mocking other people. The pic shouldnt be edited and should have a username on it. Go on you subhuman? Hell I'd even tindermog you with one single side profile bathroom profile pic alone while you use your best outdoor pics, deal?

Youre a disgrace to the lookism community with your posts.

also idl Id also height and framemog you with 6'6 250lbs. You would literally piss your pants off you twink ethnic

View attachment 1802016
U think ure chad or smth? Or i missed an episode?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Side profile wise I mog your biggest chad. Havent seen anyone to get over 100+ Matches within an hour with only one simple side profile pic taken in the bathroom.

Front wise I'm not chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
this dude is crazy and projects so hard, dude literlaly looks curry and ethnic saying all that :lul:
meanwhile he overthink his browridge i got to slay girls everyday
but hey you right, i'm some curry lightskin or whatever you want me to be, as long as pretty bitches are attracted to me i don't give a damn fuck

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 18840
Side profile wise I mog your biggest chad. Havent seen anyone to get over 100+ Matches within an hour with only one simple side profile pic taken in the bathroom.

Front wise I'm not chad.
Post ur side wanna see. I bet my lower third side profile wise mogs ur.

Post ur side wanna see. I bet my lower third side profile wise mogs ur.

I have posted my pic countless of times in lookism.net.
Do a tinder test and see how difficult it is to get +100 matches with only one pic which is your side profile taken in the bathroom. Your side profile has to be immensely good to get a foid to swipe you right only on one side prodile pic without bio etc.

Not even your average chad such as crisick would get that much.

Anyway, side profile is just another cope from pal autists (me included 5 years ago) which absolutely doesnt matter :feelsgood:

blepharoplasty

your eyelids would eventually sag anyway so you might as well do it now

Do a tinder test and see how difficult it is to get +100 matches with only one pic which is your side profile taken in the bathroom. Your side profile has to be immensely good to get a foid to swipe you right only on one side prodile pic without bio etc.

Anyway, side profile is just another cope from pal autists (me included 5 years ago) which absolutely doesnt matter :feelsgood:
just lol at you
side is cope
it's all about front
i got shit upper side (upper maxilla and forehead etc) yet still super slay
it's all about front and 3/4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
this dude is crazy and projects so hard, dude literlaly looks curry and ethnic saying all that :lul:
meanwhile he overthink his browridge i got to slay girls everyday
but hey you right, i'm some curry lightskin or whatever you want me to be, as long as pretty bitches are attracted to me i don't give a damn fuck
Oh vey goy. You probably are much darker than me. Lighting matters a lot obv, tanning too, am i rite faggot? And sec pic is a blackb white pic.

Also there is no way for a brown guy like you to be lighter than me half greek half turk from the black sea region. I could post another pic where I am russian type of white

Just post it, pussy

just lol at you
side is cope
it's all about front
i got shit upper side (upper maxilla and forehead etc) yet still super slay
it's all about front and 3/4
you slay shit in your brown shitty town. I have posted my 3/4 on eyeme which got me 7.1 and on photofeeler which got me 9.8

Youre absolutely clueless about psl and looks. I could tell by your joining date alone (while there are some exceptions obv).

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
you slay shit in your brown shitty town. I have posted my 3/4 on eyeme which got me 7.1 and on photofeeler which got me 9.8

Youre absolutely clueless about psl and looks. I could tell by your joining date alone (while there are some exceptions obv).
this dude sounds like Dev
@StreegeReturn @justinzayn @prettyboislime @Growth Plate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, justinzayn and Deleted member 18840

you must feel shit for having a white guy as your avi when in reality youre a brown delusional boy who happens to be born in a town with people 1 psl below your levels and now thinking he is a chad in any way :hnghn:

Goodfellas GIF

also great way by tagging other people as a way of projection because youre out of arguments when I told you that my 3/4 profile pic gets higher rating than 99% of eyeme users.

The only thing holding me back is my 26% body fat. Though I can afford it at 6'6 and 250 lbs

also great way by tagging other people as a way of projection because youre out of arguments when I told you that my 3/4 profile pic gets higher rating than 99% of eyeme users.

The only thing holding me back is my 26% body fat. Though I can afford it at 6'6 and 250 lbs
do you realize how much i do not give a damn fuck? do you realize how much autistic you sound? we're just making fun of you, you have such no action in your life nor any peoepl care about you that you think a few ppl on a incel server giving you attention means you're the main character, it's over fr u

Just post it, pussy
why dont you try it out yourself and see whether you get that amount of matches with the same conditions? Or try it out with another model. Bare in mind that the pic shouldnt be a professionally taken pic as girls dislike that. Find an amateur side profile autistic pic of your favorite chad and start a tinder profile. I am certain he will get a lot of matches, but the question is: how many

Again, side profile is cope but the other dumb user was the one who mentioned it first

do you realize how much i do not give a damn fuck? do you realize how much autistic you sound? we're just making fun of you, you have such no action in your life nor any peoepl care about you that you think a few ppl on a incel server giving you attention means you're the main character, it's over fr u
1adfeae75c23bd007e0ccbe2e591f6612f25c91a.gifv

imagine having this cheek sucking psl 6 dude as your avatar. Neither are you white nor will you ever be at his levels (6psl)

keep crying for my low t eyebrows and low t eyelashes :lul: Nevertheless it mogs yours to oblivion :forcedsmile:

Also stop responding and ignore me if you can. I bet you wont be able to ignore me. I am inside your head, living rent free

Big Brain GIF by Jay Sprogell

Mrw GIF

why dont you try it out yourself and see whether you get that amount of matches with the same conditions? Or try it out with another model. Bare in mind that the pic shouldnt be a professionally taken pic as girls dislike that. Find an amateur side profile autistic pic of your favorite chad and start a tinder profile. I am certain he will get a lot of matches, but the question is: how many

Again, side profile is cope but the other dumb user was the one who mentioned it first
Its cope it won’t do shit. Aren’t you the coping lebanese guy from lookism?

Its cope it won’t do shit. Aren’t you the coping lebanese guy from lookism?

What was his username, son.

I hope you are not talking of undisputed