Upper Eyelids Puffiness

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Every time I go out to parties with my friends, by the next morning I get swollen eyes.

I know it's due to exhaustion, but I was wondering if anyone knows any way to get rid of puffiness

ice them

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Yes. Proper potassium/sodium balance, hydration, low bf% and gravity can get rid of it.

You will want to aim for 4.5 g of potassium and no more than 2 g of sodium per day, drink plenty of water and sleep with head elevated. Also lower your bf%. Fruits like bananas and dried apricots are especially rich in potassium. Natural diuretics like caffeine/coffee can help the process.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and IWantToMax
Yes. Proper potassium/sodium balance, hydration, low bf% and gravity can get rid of it.

You will want to aim for 4.5 g of potassium and no more than 2 g of sodium per day, drink plenty of water and sleep with head elevated. Also lower your bf%. Fruits like bananas and dried apricots are especially rich in potassium. Natural diuretics like caffeine/coffee can help the process.
I already drink 4/5 litres a day, and eat 1 /2 bananas per day. Bf is around 15% right now, I'm trying to drop to 12%.
I don't drink coffee anymore, if not before a workout, as it increases cortisol levels.
I will try to sleep with head elevated tho, never heard of it

I already drink 4/5 litres a day, and eat 1 /2 bananas per day. Bf is around 15% right now, I'm trying to drop to 12%.
I don't drink coffee anymore, if not before a workout, as it increases cortisol levels.
I will try to sleep with head elevated tho, never heard of it
Way too much water and way too little potassium. 1 average-sized banana only contains about 400 mg of potassium. You need at least 10x the amount to make a noticeable difference.

I bet the cortisol spike you get from seeing your puffy eyes in the morning is 10x greater than that after drinking a cup of coffee.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Way too much water and way too little potassium. 1 average-sized banana only contains about 400 mg of potassium. You need at least 10x the amount to make a noticeable difference.

I bet the cortisol spike you get from seeing your puffy eyes in the morning is 10x greater than that after drinking a cup of coffee.
Will keep that in mind