Upper half of face from nose upwards is far far more important than anything else in your life

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
@Agendum

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro, Deleted member 8758 and 1 other person
You should focus all your time and energy on building that part of face

You should focus all your time and energy on building that part of face
Bonesmash:
3151865_Bonesmash.gif

:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Hmmf, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Bonesmash:
3151865_Bonesmash.gif

:feelskek:
bonesmashing works, since i had a seizure and fell flat on my face, my right browridge is now much stronger than the left (i must have landed on the right side of my face somehow) the only problem is now i am assymetrical but i can just stop taking my benzo again and then ill have another seizure and i can hope i land on the left side to even it out´. i mean i could just use a hammer but with seizures you don't have to take the immediate pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23558
Why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 23558
@Agendum elab on this man

Law. Having a shit lower half is uncommon. It’s usually the upper half that kills people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
bonesmashing works, since i had a seizure and fell flat on my face, my right browridge is now much stronger than the left (i must have landed on the right side of my face somehow) the only problem is now i am assymetrical but i can just stop taking my benzo again and then ill have another seizure and i can hope i land on the left side to even it out´. i mean i could just use a hammer but with seizures you don't have to take the immediate pain
@Chad1212 moment

Where is that dude anyway

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
@Agendum elab on this man
Basically if you look at all the good looking people, they're foreheads have more harmony (as in bone support) with the peripheral bones of the eye area+midface+plane of both jaws. Cranium development is most impactful on males because we have bigger brains so more can go wrong and for longer.

The asthetic benefits of having a good cranial base trickle down. In order for this to happen the there needs to be unobstructed growth (to the dimensions your genes intended.) Different bones have different resistances and weaknesses like buttresses, sexually dimorphic sinuses (like browbone,) sutures, flat thin bones etc which will submit or counteract eachother. In the most ideal case, optimal development will have these bones working with eachother can canceling eachother out.

The stronger and more dense bones will deliver more force/tension on the weaker bones but the brain needing adequate volume will sacrifice your face for function, a problem of being bipedal. If it doesnt have enough dimensions it will either lengthen or widen in asthetically suboptimal ways but it depends on if you are dolicephalic/brachycephalic.

The ideal forehead (frontal) is positioned in a way that doenst "sink" away from the ceiling of the cranium. It doesnt appear like the head is tall so the hair+hairline doesnt have much tension. This allows more dimensions to grow and in men makes that square forehead shape. Usually in men the side of the forhead appear to recede in both bone and hairline but what is happening is the the face usually becomes longer and LOWER in position relative to the top of the skull.

The benefits of having an ideal skull shape are less skin tension and more bone support for soft tissues like skin, muscle and fat. Its basically bloat resistant.

1a. Having a well developed cranium allows for the upholding of the lateral eyebrows (which means NO hollow temples.) The lateral most part of the eyebrow hair is suspending and can be seen in hunter eyes.

1b. Not having hollow temples means theres lateral bone support for canthal tilt

2. Less tension around the corners of your hairline will preserve better, (hairlines get worse on men who get longer narrower faces, right?)

3. Cranium growth will allow your maximum forward growth without it being translated into downward growth (cucking your gonial angle.)

4a. When the frontal doesnt deviate from the top of the cranium, your facial height position is held up higher meaning less forehead

4b. Higher face means higher cheekbone position so the soft tissues are upheld, kinda like a lateral facelift. You can simulate this by pulling cheek skin upwards starting at your cheeks.

4c. Occlusal plane less likely to get disrupted and the maxilla has better support for a more foreward grown and angular nose (not like a jew though, its asthetic.) The nose growth is translated into a more pointy and foreward look. The root of the nasal bridge allows for a higher insertion (good thing, especially for ethnics.)

5. Foreward maxilla growth (duh!)

Your skin and muscle tissue are fixed and planned by your genes but your bones adapt in the direction you developed. The problem isnt necessary they shape of your bones themselves but the way they hold up those tissues, the struggle for looksmaxxing, its not a struggle against bones, its a struggle against gravity's effect on soft tissues. When your cranium cucks your face by pushing it down, all those soft tissues are bunched up around your mouth and your tongue hangs low close to your hyoid. This is a cause for chubby-face-at-low-bodyfat.

Here is my quick simulation of facial height with slight rotation, the bottom ones were just me messin around.

Check out this cranium mog, notice the bone support for the eye brows and temples, there is weak bone support on the guy on the left (yes, Im also aware of racial differences of skulls but its beside the point.) You can even say that his cheekbones not holding up soft tissue cheeks+lips is holding his jaw back even more. His weak lateral growth forces his facial growth downwards.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slick99991, Deleted member 39140 and Deleted member 16371