Upper lip

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Is the upper lip supposed to be as wide or wider than the lower. Mine is narrower than the lower

Is the upper lip supposed to be as wide or wider than the lower. Mine is narrower than the lower
The ideal lip width in men should be greater than that of the nose, typically ranging from 1.42 to 1.56 times wider.

Furthermore, the lower lip's vertical height should ideally be 1.5 to 2 times greater than that of the upper lip.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The ideal lip width in men should be greater than that of the nose, typically ranging from 1.42 to 1.56 times wider.

Furthermore, the lower lip's vertical height should ideally be 1.5 to 2 times greater than that of the upper lip.
My lower lip is wider than my upper

My lower lip is wider than my upper
You're referring to your lip seal, not your lips. All lips horizontal are the same width. The lip seal determines how your lips appear.

Send pic for reference.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4

Absolute BS equal upper to lower lip looks best
and the average mouth to nose ratio is 1.38 for white men which is the highest out of all other ethnicities

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: roping3264 and Deleted member 40761
Mine are close to equal and it looks good, and I'm white
Full lips too
Did you take any measurements? Because it is very difficult to know the value without measuring. They may appear identical yet differ in dimensions.

Did you take any measurements? Because it is very difficult to know the value without measuring. They may appear identical yet differ in dimensions.
Download 17

Unnamed 2
well it varies a lot photo to photo but I think it shows the upper to lower lip doesn't really matter

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass