Upper Maxilla Question

L

laszlo

Iron

How badly recessed is my upper maxilla? Tried to take the picture in accordance with the Frankfurt plane. My eyes lack lower eyelid support from the front with the lower eyelids being rounded. I’ve been following the threads on the N2 and unfortunately looks like it’s not going to happen any time soon. I know this is very unlikely, but to what degree could this be fixed using a LF3 or MLF3 to ensure better under eye support with less pronounced dark circles, more prominent cheekbones, positive orbital vector, and simply a better looking slope between the eye area and nasal basin.
D37325A9 025D 4B5C 8710 FD29568F24ED

Essentially how much midfacial protrusion is the difference between the Imgur and this? And what technique could advance orbits, cheekbones, and maxilla and therefore nasal base. Also it possible to shorten mid face using one of these techniques.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I got bad news

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and laszlo
I got bad news
Mainly I’m asking what actually leads to the effect of one versus the other, is it just his cheekbones leading to a more pronounced cheek line, what actually causes this look

Mainly I’m asking what actually leads to the effect of one versus the other, is it just his cheekbones leading to a more pronounced cheek line, what actually causes this look
if u have forward growth ur cheekbones will follow that

if u have forward growth ur cheekbones will follow that
If everything was more forward though including wouldn’t the zygos just have the same amount of contrast, like are zygos like this extremely projected in relation to the maxilla as well?

If everything was more forward though including wouldn’t the zygos just have the same amount of contrast, like are zygos like this extremely projected in relation to the maxilla as well?
maxilla is inside zygos are outside. maxilla pushes face forward therefore zygos are pushed forward

• +1
Reactions: thecel and laszlo
looks fine

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
damn you look 14. bones look undeveloped as fuck
Yeah not sure what happened tbh. Not sure if it was legit but I read on here that accutane can fuck your hormones over and I took that at 14. Need to get my hormone levels tested ig

looks undeveloped to me i cant see bones at all. lightning or high bf?
The average person doesn't have bones lmfao. His zygos look fine. His main issue is he's downward grown and needs CCW bimax.

Looks good + you're a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: laszlo
looks undeveloped to me i cant see bones at all. lightning or high b
I’m probably like 12-15% so not high by any means but maybe it’d look a little better at 8-10% like some people on here have suggested in some cases
The average person doesn't have bones lmfao. His zygos look fine. His main issue is he's downward grown and needs CCW bimax.
Definitely in need of that but I want to make sure I weigh all of my options. If I got bimax it could rule me out of potential MLF3 although I can’t find concrete stuff for that. Dr. Sinn maybe. So I have to make sure I choose the right things and right order. Planning on MSE+MSDO though and already had a consultation with a doc. Even though the aesthetic benefit is disputed it’ll help functionally as I do have breathing issues and I doubt it’d make me look worse

If you wanna look like cillian then it’s about your zygos. Maxilla is fine just get anterior zygo implants

you dont need a LF3 wtf