Upperlip Asymmetry

Lanssie

Lanssie

Iron
My upperlip is very asymmetrical, its like one side is less stretched out and more narrow. Is this the cause because the side where my lip is more narrow the masseter is also alot smaller? The side were my masster is smaller, everything is worse on the side except for eye area.

My upperlip is very asymmetrical, its like one side is less stretched out and more narrow. Is this the cause because the side where my lip is more narrow the masseter is also alot smaller? The side were my masster is smaller, everything is worse on the side except for eye area.
ive got the same issue ive just been coping with wearing large glasses which probably makes me look more retarded than i am

Canted maxilla

No pics for reference kys