Uppers make me realize how truly low engery and depressed I

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
Am when sober.

When on adderall I feel content with myself and want to accomplish as much as I can before the comedown hits me.

Wish I felt happy to just co exist and have shared experiences with others, but unfortunately when I’m not medicated I feel like I’m living on autopilot and crashing on everything

Just
Fucking
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Am when sober.

When on adderall I feel content with myself and want to accomplish as much as I can before the comedown hits me.

Wish I felt happy to just co exist and have shared experiences with others, but unfortunately when I’m not medicated I feel like I’m living on autopilot and crashing on everything

Just
Fucking
Lol
Drugs are a jewish ploy.

Stop using mind altering drugs (JFL) and start microbiotamaxxing which is legit and will cure you of all your mental ailments or at the very least help alleviate symptoms.

https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
I feel the same on weed, good mood, Energy, a burning motivation to do things. I smoke before gymcelling and running sprintz because it putz me in the zone faster.

But what you're feeling Is easy to explain; since you rely on aderall to feel good, you feel bad when you're not on it. It's you're high most of the Time, the rest seems like lows.

Use drugs here and There, not regularly. Humans are not meant to feel good año the time

• +1
I feel the same on weed, good mood, Energy, a burning motivation to do things. I smoke before gymcelling and running sprintz because it putz me in the zone faster.

But what you're feeling Is easy to explain; since you rely on aderall to feel good, you feel bad when you're not on it. It's you're high most of the Time, the rest seems like lows.

Use drugs here and There, not regularly. Humans are not meant to feel good año the time

Weed use to make me so Paranoid, but now I’ve gotten use to it. It’s acutally enjoyable now. Your right tho I usually use adderall for either getting my assignments done or with the intent to get tweaked off it. It’s not even that I want to just feel good all the time. I just don’t want to feel so depressed when off it. I want to be content with myself. My days are spend constantly putting myself down and Pitying myself

• +1
Am when sober.

Just
Fucking
Lol
What drugs can I use to decrease anxiety and where can I get them? I just wanna be at peace. My high IQ makes me over think everything ffs

• +1
What drugs can I use to decrease anxiety and where can I get them? I just wanna be at peace. My high IQ makes me over think everything ffs

Some kind of benzo. Probably Xanax. It makes you not give a shit about anything. I have randomly walked into Walmart’s and opened bag of chips, candy I didn’t buy and ate them while deciding what I wanted to shoplift jfl. Something I would be way too high inhibition to do sober.

• +1
Some kind of benzo. Probably Xanax. It makes you not give a shit about anything. I have randomly walked into Walmart’s and opened bag of chips, candy I didn’t buy and ate them while deciding what I wanted to shoplift jfl. Something I would be way too high inhibition to do sober.
Shit bro I need that. Where can u get that?

• +1
Shit bro I need that. Where can u get that?
Ask around if your still in HS tons of kids shit it these days. Or f you don’t want to pay to it. Try to get it prescribed

• +1
Ask around if your still in HS tons of kids shit it these days. Or f you don’t want to pay to it. Try to get it prescribed
I'm definitely mentally ill I'll talk to my doc soon to try to fraud more anxiety than usual

• +1