• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Nice morph but why do you have to change other things
It makes it harder to make a point

• +1
Reactions: xeqri, Aero, Deprived and 14 others
Not an improvement for the 90% of homosexuals that browse this site

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3946, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
retards always do this and then morph other shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Shrekguy3838, Moldovancel and 4 others
Best nose is small a bit down turned not too much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Kingkellz
Zyzz has a manly nose and a lower third to match
Not an improvement for the 90% of homosexuals that browse this site
It never began for them
Kek you gave em chin implants too :feelshmm:
Nice morph but why do you have to change other things
It makes it harder to make a point
retards always do this and then morph other shit
You will notice that when you change one feature others will look "off", this is especially true when morphing nose/browridge/chin from side profiles.

In order to maintain a 'balanced' look I have to change the chin and/or browridge in addition to the nose. Even if I didn't my point about the nose still stands.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and 4 others

It never began for them

You will notice that when you change one feature others will look "off", this is especially true when morphing nose/browridge/chin from side profiles.

In order to maintain a 'balanced' look I have to change the chin and/or browridge in addition to the nose. Even if I didn't my point about the nose still stands.

• JFL

It never began for them

can you show what it would look like without touching the chin?

• So Sad
2893394 1652995918724
IMG 20220520 000342

I morphed his chin and browridge back again and it still looks mogger, I need to gather this information because I'm getting rhino radix graft too and I ain't getting genio atm so would be ropefuel if it would look worse

what program are you using, looks really good morphed?

• +1
I have a similar upturned to this, but with a dorsal hump too and much more bulbous at the front legit making me look like a pig
7F37B0CC 21A4 4F2C A1A2 0FF0FD709024

Fucking hate myself for it since most males in my family, my dad, my mum, have straight masculine noses, no bulbousness or upturned shit. Why was I cursed with this shit nose? I need a fucking rhino to even resemble my family nose ffs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User49, AscendingHero, Lmao and 2 others
I have a similar upturned to this, but with a dorsal hump too and much more bulbous at the front legit making me look like a pig
View attachment 1688044
Fucking hate myself for it since most males in my family, my dad, my mum, have straight masculine noses, no bulbousness or upturned shit. Why was I cursed with this shit nose? I need a fucking rhino to even resemble my family nose ffs
How the fuck do u have a bump and it’s upturned

Post pic of ur deformed nose

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Kingkellz
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, bogii, Kingkellz and 1 other person

It never began for them

Can u morph me :) post rhino and see if u would change anything ? I think i match ur ideal

• +1
How the fuck do u have a bump and it’s upturned

Post pic of ur deformed nose
Nose filler would be enough for you.
@Nobagger

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
man you changed everything on those guys but you only talk about the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and bogii
yoo you nose mog me to oblivion fakecel wtf, mine is downturned, crooked, bulbous + ugly nostrils.
It looks much worse from the front believe me. Nasal tip basically looks like an upturned balloon, and pig-like, but it’s hard to see when you only post pic of nose and I don’t wanna post face

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18840
Fucking hate myself for it since most males in my family, my dad, my mum, have straight masculine noses, no bulbousness or upturned shit. Why was I cursed with this shit nose?
that's a subhuman nose, don't sweat over it

• +1

It never began for them

thats absolutely retarded if youre trying to make a claim about a singular feature

• Hmm...
are they jewish?

• +1
thats absolutely retarded if youre trying to make a claim about a singular feature
IRL a good surgeon does the same, after an augmentation to brow, nose, or chin they usually see if any of the other areas need an alteration as a result
they call it preventing cosmetic disharmony or something along those lines

besides someone above already removed the other modifications leaving only the nasal alteration

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Legit

• +1
Can a rhinoplasty achieve such a result
never seen a before and after like that

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and StrangerDanger
Only half of them were improved, the other half it fucked up their harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Kingkellz and Deleted member 8758
Not even the best rhinoplasty surgeons can achieve this at a high rate

/day dreaming cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17311 and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and Kingkellz
Can’t really judge rhino results front the side. Front is more important and changing the nasofrontal angle and not ruining harmony is extremely tricky

However for subhumans with more than a mild case of pignose this is ideal
Side profile is a big cope with these surgeries. Especially jaw surgery, I only know few guys who ascended hard with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Side profile is a big cope with these surgeries. Especially jaw surgery, I only know few guys who ascended hard with surgery

Yeah changing anything in 2 dimensional plane (side profile) is extremely easy since it only focuses on Forward growth and angles

ALL side profile before and afters must be substantiated with frontal pics. Otherwise it’s just mindless daydreaming.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
Can’t really judge rhino results front the side. Front is more important and changing the nasofrontal angle and not ruining harmony is extremely tricky

However for subhumans with more than a mild case of pignose this is ideal
I know females that got the opposite surgery and it's most evident from the side not the front but it helps them look better in motion and side shot Instagram pics
I think it's done only to benefit the side but I remember back on lookism some guy got bimax and looked like a dog or monkey hybrid from the side but he improved from the front surprisingly well

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16834
I know females that got the opposite surgery and it's most evident from the side not the front but it helps them look better in motion and side shot Instagram pics

I think it's done only to benefit the side but I remember back on lookism some guy got bimax and looked like a dog or monkey hybrid from the side but he improved from the front surprisingly well

Yeah females desire a weak sweeping radix since they have nonexistent browridge.

A weak radix is actually one of the main reasons why Asian females look very neotenous. Look at any Asian rhinoplasty result, where they add bone grafts to a Asian nose. The females instantly gain more sex appeal but look older.

Rhinoplasties are insanely underrated. This is one surgery that can completely change your perceived race.

412B77FE 08A6 47C0 A0CC EC389B7407C2

From Asian abomination to hapa with a nice Caucasian nose

DF00593E 09A9 4E36 A373 37B995A8D279

Asian to hapa (notice the change in perceived race. If this was a male he would’ve multiplied his smv by atleast 10 just by the mere fact that people would now perceive him as hapa and not fully Asian)

@Kingkellz

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 8758, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
821E0283 6086 4DAA 8439 4EDFC1DD28D9

:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Looks good, I thought you were going to morph them with downturned noses and large dorsal humps or something

Neutral tip is best but would much rather have an upturned nose tip than a downturned one. Downturned ones look ethnic and look terrible from the front as well

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
Looks good, I thought you were going to morph them with downturned noses and large dorsal humps or something

Neutral tip is best but would much rather have an upturned nose tip than a downturned one. Downturned ones look ethnic and look terrible from the front as well
Do most asians have upturned ones?

Yes, but they also lack browridge which looks ugly as fuck imo. Probably due to their maxillas but I am not an expert.
Ive been told I have a decent nose for a asian but its upturned

In b4 @Detona Starts gigacoping about upturned nose being masc

• +1
while not ideal its not a major falio and far better than jew, big ethnic or downturnes noses

eye area and jaw => everything else

• +1
I agree 100% with this thread.
The nose of a man must have a 90-95º nasolabial angle and a straight, high nosebridge, in addition of a forehead with adequate slope and a dimorphic browridge (low set and sharp, not overly prominent and bulbous). Having no browridge or a forehead with a slope as large as the nose's looks bad even with a perfect nose. Hooked noses are also bad.

I noticed you morphed Nessman's forehead too, I did my own version here. Same for O'pry, changed the hooked nose, the entire lower third and even reduced his huge ear.

2893403_1652996062013.png
Nessman edited profile

Rate sean opry i made a video analyzing him and he scored v0 ublzjpx1b4h91
Rate sean opry i made a video analyzing him and he scored v0 ublzjpx1b4h91 20230507 020747 202

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz