Reactions: thecel and GoMadAndSTFU
Forwards means moving horizontally and upwards means in an upwards angle

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2378, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
forward grown maxilla will be upwards grown as well

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and AutisticBeaner
0F8F05CC 1AD8 4F11 9BE2 B66DDFB7DCBD

so this maxilla grows both upwards and forwards right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, thecel, Deleted member 2621 and 4 others
What’s the difference, and is one better than the other

Not better than another, both are connected.

Kinda similar to pushing a squishy ball between your hands, place one hand on top of the ball and other on the bottom, push up with bottom hand and the ball will squeeze outwards to the side like a forward maxilla, do vice versa with your hands, one hand on each side, push with one hand and the ball will squeeze upwards or downwards like a recessed maxilla.

I shouldnt publicly share this, since legit wise knowledge should stay internal, (nobody wants or needs for the normies to ascend further) but imo upwards pushing should be done with the tongue and no forwards/outwards at all. As the maxilla moves up, the forwards growth is naturally followed, without any need of actually pushing forwards. If anything, I think forwards pushing is counter productive, because it interferes with upward movement and also too much forwards pushing without enough upwards pushing at the same time can result in a chimp looking mouth area.

The only exception would be for ppl with giga recessed maxilla- in that case pushing forwards would be good.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Britishlooksmaxxer and LaHuntr
Also, shouldn’t the maxilla be compact as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I shouldnt publicly share this, since legit wise knowledge should stay internal, (nobody wants or needs for the normies to ascend further) but imo upwards pushing should be done with the tongue and no forwards/outwards at all. As the maxilla moves up, the forwards growth is naturally followed, without any need of actually pushing forwards. If anything, I think forwards pushing is counter productive, because it interferes with upward movement and also too much forwards pushing without enough upwards pushing at the same time can result in a chimp looking mouth area.

The only exception would be for ppl with giga recessed maxilla- in that case pushing forwards would be good.
or are you saying this to stop us from ascending while you push forwards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
or are you saying this to stop us from ascending while you push forwards.
Gotta spread disinfo my nigga like them Js do, so that everyone is irritated and confused. Gotta spam ppl with conflicting advices for the sake of hiding the real valuable info for ppl who deserve to know it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Slayerino, LaHuntr and 1 other person
Gotta spread disinfo my nigga like them Js do, so that everyone is irritated and confused. Gotta spam ppl with conflicting advices for the sake of hiding the real valuable info for ppl who deserve to know it.
Gotta do what you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Also, shouldn’t the maxilla be compact as well?
A maxilla that has grown upwards will be compact. Most people need at least some counter clockwise rotation of the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
A maxilla that has grown upwards will be compact. Most people need at least some counter clockwise rotation of the maxilla.
Right. So a maxilla that grows upwards would naturally grow forward as well, as well as being compact and not creating an ape-like mid face?

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus

Can you elaborate this pls my dude? Is it about asymmetry?

Im mad interested, because in my case it did exactly that. I had some asymmetry, basically nose shifted/turned to the right side, also right side of the face is more developed.

After hardmewing (rly hardcore force mewing) the symmetry was improved, the nose is now more centered in the middle. Although it would mean that it was more of a turn on horizontal axis rather than counterclockwise rotation.

Can you elaborate this pls my dude? Is it about asymmetry?

Im mad interested, because in my case it did exactly that. I had some asymmetry, basically nose shifted/turned to the right side, also right side of the face is more developed.

After hardmewing (rly hardcore force mewing) the symmetry was improved, the nose is now more centered in the middle. Although it would mean that it was more of a turn on horizontal axis rather than counterclockwise rotation.
My face is the same except my left side is more developed. I also have a relatively forward maxilla but I need counterclockwise rotation rotation to make my midface more compact. Think of your maxilla as sitting on a fixed point or axis. To get a compact midface it needs to rotate on that fixed point, a person doesn't necessarily need horizontal growth to get a compact midface as horizontal growth means your midface just grows forward and not upward. Ideally you would have both. I think these two illustrations are good at making this point.
Mouthbreather

Nosebreather

In the first pic he has a maxilla that is rotated downward, moving it forward on the horizontal plane only won't fix his face, he would just grow forward at a downward angle. He needs it rotated upwards or counterclockwise as it is in the second pic.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 5061
Jfl @ you if your midface ratio isnt above 1.2.

You're awesome lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and SuicideBomber
My face is the same except my left side is more developed. I also have a relatively forward maxilla but I need counterclockwise rotation rotation to make my midface more compact. Think of your maxilla as sitting on a fixed point or axis. To get a compact midface it needs to rotate on that fixed point, a person doesn't necessarily need horizontal growth to get a compact midface as horizontal growth means your midface just grows forward and not upward. Ideally you would have both. I think these two illustrations are good at making this point.
View attachment 275261
View attachment 275263
In the first pic he has a maxilla that is rotated downward, moving it forward on the horizontal plane only won't fix his face, he would just grow forward at a downward angle. He needs it rotated upwards or counterclockwise as it is in the second pic.

Ok yeah got it, I knew about importance of the upwards growth lickily. Just didnt understand why they call it counter clockwise, since moving it up would actually be clockwise rotation not counter clockwise.

Yeah its actually all about upwards growth/rotation. Forwards can be ignored for most ppl, it will move forwards naturally and by exact ammount it needs, after natural upwards rotation (mewing).

Now surgery is something different and with surgery they need to take forwards movement into account and rly seriously too.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Aesthetics_III
View attachment 275261
View attachment 275263

so upwards growth is integral to having a good maxilla, and forward projection develops in union with upwards growth?

Ok yeah got it, I knew about importance of the upwards growth lickily. Just didnt understand why they call it counter clockwise, since moving it up would actually be clockwise rotation not counter clockwise.

Yeah its actually all about upwards growth/rotation. Forwards can be ignored for most ppl, it will move forwards naturally and by exact ammount it needs, after natural upwards rotation (mewing).

Now surgery is something different and with surgery they need to take forwards movement into account and rly seriously too.
Yeah it looks like it would be going clockwise to us but it's not in relation the the rest of the face. Kind of like my right your left. Anyway, the closer the tip of the incisors is to the tip of the nose the nose the shorter the midface. It's actually a good way to keep track of your changes.

View attachment 275261
View attachment 275263
So a compact, upward maxilla is ideal? Assuming that forward growth follows the upwards growth

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
View attachment 275261
View attachment 275263
My maxilla is slightly below average yet my profile is closer to the 2nd guy the idea that bad maxilla = bad everything should stop this mewtardation is just making us worse at analyzing aesthetics plus maxilla is more essential for female rather than male aesthetics

Attachments

• 20200221_011250.jpg
    20200221_011250.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 48
they aren’t the same thing, a forwards maxilla is what prevents your under eye area from looking hollow, while upwards growth is what gives you low amount of scelera show/ high placement of the lower eyelid

Forward growth is how far your cheekbones protrude sagitally
Upward growth is how high they are

generally correlated but not the same thing

face pullers angled at a negative force vector angle will give you both forwards and downwards growth

My maxilla is slightly below average yet my profile is closer to the 2nd guy the idea that bad maxilla = bad everything should stop this mewtardation is just making us worse at analyzing aesthetics plus maxilla is more essential for female rather than male aesthetics

Last sentence is completely wrong. It matters less for women. Asian foids with flat faces can still look appealing, whereas asian men with recessed maxillas look subhuman without exception.

Last sentence is completely wrong. It matters less for women. Asian foids with flat faces can still look appealing, whereas asian men with recessed maxillas look subhuman without exception.

Asian men are undesirable due to their low T features such as no beard, zero browridge and glabella, short stature, small frame and weak jaws, gandy has a recessed maxilla so does stephen james and jude law and rob pattison is average maxilla wise yet all are attractive since they have the necessary features