asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
i start at 16, a cigar is like £4-15 per piece

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, DalitBoss, Rea and 2 others
How come you need to put phallic objects in your mouth to not be gay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Imretarded?
I’m broke I can’t get cigs or cigars

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yh nothing is less gay that sucking on a big brown phallus shaped object

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Imretarded?, The Grinch and 6 others
i start at 16, a cigar is like £4-15 per piece
I just smoke cigarettes, Cigars don't give me good buzz

they are only meant to be smoked at formal events

I just smoke cigarettes, Cigars don't give me good buzz

they are only meant to be smoked at formal events
you tried cigars? how did u light it up and what brand was it n price

• +1
Reactions: Rea
i did it once with a friend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, Funnyunenjoyer1 and asdvek
you tried cigars? how did u light it up and what brand was it n price
It was cheap ass cigar, Rocky Patel Mulligans 2 bucks I used mini torch to light it up

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i did it once with a friend
i dont understand niggas that smoke cigars for the first time then never smoke it again
like its so fucking good why not do it everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
It was cheap ass cigar, Rocky Patel Mulligans 2 bucks I used mini torch to light it up

rocky patel is a fat ass cigar prob took long, i light my cigars with a match or a piece of wood

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Funnyunenjoyer1
i dont understand niggas that smoke cigars for the first time then never smoke it again
like its so fucking good why not do it everyday
I only smoke it for special occasions:/

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek
I'm gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek
:feelswhere:

I've never smoked before. Don't plan on it.

Whats it like tbh?
You should smoke it.

Most cigar smokers you see are just cigar smokers, they don't smoke cigarettes.

Go to your local tobacco shop, get a cigar and ask for a cutter if they have, if not, you can use a knife. Also get some matches to light the cigar.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and Gaygymmaxx
You should smoke it.

Most cigar smokers you see are just cigar smokers, they don't smoke cigarettes.

Go to your local tobacco shop, get a cigar and ask for a cutter if they have, if not, you can use a knife. Also get some matches to light the cigar.
:feelsbadman:

haha i just said i don't plan on it. I have an addictive personality, im not touching it ever

• +1
i started smoking cigars before andrew tate was a thing. you don't know what ur talking about pal.
It was a compliment fella!

• Love it
:feelsbadman:

haha i just said i don't plan on it. I have an addictive personality, im not touching it ever
you won't get addicted to cigars bro, its hard to get addicted to em, you only get addicted to cigars if you smoke em everyday or eod. i smoke cigar after gym session to relax. try it u wont regret. its so fucking good i recommend for everyone, i wish i started smoking cigars at 13 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Imretarded?
you won't get addicted to cigars bro, its hard to get addicted to em, you only get addicted to cigars if you smoke em everyday or eod. i smoke cigar after gym session to relax. try it u wont regret. its so fucking good i recommend for everyone, i wish i started smoking cigars at 13 years old.
I'll try it out then

• +1
This nigga stopped looksmaxxing and started going after the competition

Poison greycels theory 🤣

• JFL
I'll try it out then
yea go to ur local tobacco shop

i also smoke cigarillos like almost everyday which is a small version of cigars, i think im getting addicted but nah screw it i aint i can stop whenever i want. i dont smoke cigarettes since they have bunch of bullshit and stupid chemicals in it while cigars and cigarillos are pure tobacco

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
This nigga stopped looksmaxxing and started going after the competition

Poison greycels theory 🤣
why? cigars increase igf1 bc of the nicotine in it and tobacco increases testosterone so high T puberty

but if you were to smoke cigarettes they lower igf1 and lower T bc of the stupid chemicals inside

• Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
yea go to ur local tobacco shop

i also smoke cigarillos like almost everyday which is a small version of cigars, i think im getting addicted but nah screw it i aint i can stop whenever i want. i dont smoke cigarettes since they have bunch of bullshit and stupid chemicals in it while cigars and cigarillos are pure tobacco
yeah fuck cigarettes. lots of jew shit in them

• +1
why? cigars increase igf1 bc of the nicotine in it and tobacco increases testosterone so high T puberty

but if you were to smoke cigarettes they lower igf1 and lower T bc of the stupid chemicals inside
Worth the money and lung damage? Probably not fella cmon now

• +1
I loved smoking cigars. Just don't get it from immigrants though because they're unreliable.

• +1
Worth the money and lung damage? Probably not fella cmon now
well compare me to cigarette smokers that smoke 15-20 a day while i smoke real tobacco and nicotine with no substances 3-4 times a week.

also i try to not inhale cigars, since inhaling cigars is not a pleasant experience and it also causes lung cancer, i still get my lungs damaged from second hand smoke tho, also mouth cancer here i come baby, smoking then moving it around mouth and exhaling from nose gives the best aroma

if u inhale cigar into lung youll end up coughing

I loved smoking cigars. Just don't get it from immigrants though because they're unreliable.
what brand bro? wdym immigrants i buy it from tobacco shop and how much were u paying per piece

> Puts a stick shaped thing in his mouth and sucks it
> Claims that those who don't do it are gay