Ur only sub5 if ppl avoid u

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Many ppl might think they are sub5 but actually be Normie

If ur a real sub5 ppl will rarely if ever sit next to u in any place even public transportat

Make conversations with u as breef as possible if they are obligated to interact

You’ll get disgusted looks in public from women if ur not a roided or scarry looking subhuman

Kids will run when they see u or babies will cry when u make eye contact

These are the sub5 life forms experiences

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, thugmaxxer2, Nick.Harte and 2 others
if ppl are indifferent to u ur a Normie and if u notice women especially always sitting close to u even if there’s plenty of space ur probably more attractive than u think

U mean sub3

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Many ppl might think they are sub5 but actually be Normie

If ur a real sub5 ppl will rarely if ever sit next to u in any place even public transportat

Make conversations with u as breef as possible if they are obligated to interact

You’ll get disgusted looks in public from women if ur not a roided or scarry looking subhuman

Kids will run when they see u or babies will cry when u make eye contact

These are the sub5 life forms experiences
Whats sub5?

needed this to remind myself of my sub5 status :fuk: i repel women like a magnet

I’m a 5 facially then, cuz at school and work I’d have normies start talking to me first, a lot of the normie guys also think I’m a slayer, I’m really not, when I’ve asked them before why they think that they say one or more of the following: “you’re tall”, “you’ve got muscles”, “good jawline” 😂😭, “good hair”😂

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I’m a 5 facially then, cuz at school and work I’d have normies start talking to me first, a lot of the normie guys also think I’m a slayer, I’m really not, when I’ve asked them before why they think that they say one or more of the following: “you’re tall”, “you’ve got muscles”, “good jawline” 😂😭, “good hair”😂
Then ur probably minimum slightly above avarage a 5 doesn’t get called a slayer unless he’s tall but they would only mention that

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Can confirm. I’m deformed and girls have flat out told me that I was ugly. Foids try their best to avoid making eye contact with me and have always laughed when they see me. Normies rarely talk about relationships with me and ask for my socials because they can tell that someone like me doesn’t get shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
idk i think im chad or total subhuman, no inbetween

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Then ur probably minimum slightly above avarage a 5 doesn’t get called a slayer unless he’s tall but they would only mention that
That’s always what I thought, that I’m ever so slightly above average, but that’s it

But then on camera I look low mtn ish

White women avoid me