Solstice
Does sounding increase penis girth?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and clavicel
What do you mean?

no fucking way, your only gonna damage your pee pipe and wont be able to pee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and JosephGarrot123
Where you put things down your urethra and keep getting bigger and bigger things
sounds like a coping mechanism

Some gay men stretch their urethra so much, until they can fit in their penis another penis!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, 000 and JosephGarrot123
Some gay men stretch their urethra so much, until they can fit in their penis another penis!
There’s no way they can do it that much.

no & please don't do that

I know this wasn't asked, but it's pleasant. Different for sure but not altogether bad. I dated an artist chick for a few months who liked to do this. In return she liked me to bite and tug at her pubes like a dog tearing at a tough scrap of meat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Robert California and 000
Where you put things down your urethra and keep getting bigger and bigger things
Size is determined by blood flow, and ofcourse the potential, so if you've seen a decline in size it's due to the bloodflow

Bananas are great for this, idk why people say it increases size, it only brings your true potential out, but yeah.

I know this wasn't asked, but it's pleasant. Different for sure but not altogether bad. I dated an artist chick for a few months who liked to do this. In return she liked me to bite and tug at her pubes like a dog tearing at a tough scrap of meat.
I like sounding also for excitement

Why are guys obsessed with cock size? Do you fuckers have micropenises or something? Wtf is with this forum and having small dicks?

that's pretty fucking gay boyo