URGENT: girl form college class moved near my house should i approach or not?

SharpOrange

SharpOrange

Banned
There’s this really cute girl who was in my college class, and she recently moved into a new house just 150 meters from mine. I found out from some neighbors that some girl from my college is moved recently.

I like her, but we never talked during our four years of college. She often goes to a public library where she studies subjects, I know quite a bit about. However, since I didn’t do well in college exams, she might label me as a bit of a failure.

I’m wondering how to approach her now. Is there still a chance, even though we never interacted in college?
I think there might be an opportunity now that she lives so close.
another problem is because I come from a lower social status, and I worry that her father might not react well if he finds out a "loser" is trying to talk to her.

Her impression of me is likely that I was shy and introverted, so I’m not sure if there’s any chance.
Should I try reaching out online and say something like, “I heard you live nearby; would you like to hang out?” Or should I just happen to be around her house and hope we run into each other?
and then i will ask her what are you doing here, and she will say i live her now and i will if you wanna chill around park we can go?
i think i can solve her subject related doubts if want to ask me.
but i am very shy about approaching first

There’s this really cute girl who was in my college class, and she recently moved into a new house just 150 meters from mine. I found out from some neighbors that some girl from my college is moved recently.

I like her, but we never talked during our four years of college. She often goes to a public library where she studies subjects, I know quite a bit about. However, since I didn’t do well in college exams, she might label me as a bit of a failure.

I’m wondering how to approach her now. Is there still a chance, even though we never interacted in college?
another problem is because I come from a lower social status, and I worry that her father might not react well if he finds out a "loser" is trying to talk to her.

Her impression of me is likely that I was shy and introverted, so I’m not sure if there’s any chance.
Should I try reaching out online and say something like, “I heard you live nearby; would you like to hang out?” Or should I just happen to be around her house and hope we run into each other?
and then i will ask her what are you doing here, and she will say i live her now and i will if you wanna chill around park we can go?
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: watah and SharpOrange
Break into her house and kidnap her

• +1
Reactions: SharpOrange
You’re interested in a girl from college who now lives near you. Since you didn’t talk in college and are worried about her perception of you, you’re unsure how to start a conversation. Should you message her or try to meet her by chance?

JFL at chatGPT formatting:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: cookie-dough
You’re interested in a girl from college who now lives near you. Since you didn’t talk in college and are worried about her perception of you, you’re unsure how to start a conversation. Should you message her or try to meet her by chance?

JFL at chatGPT formatting:feelswah:
Walk into her and get it over with, don’t waste time playing there long game

• Love it
if you are shy about approacing then dont do anything. Women will be able to tell in about 3 seconds if your shy and she'll be turned off

• +1

One thing's for sure. You should definitely try
Where do you live though bro?
Im guessing India right? Because you are talking about class etc.

How you interact with a girl should be in a way that intially makes her feel really comfortable
I'd position you to be there before she arrives

So she comes to you, rather than you go to her. You can say hello and talk a bit..
Make sure the first time she comes to you that you do initiate conversation. And make sure you talk for at least 5 minutes.
Do it for a few days, talking with her, make it organic and don't rush.. then tell her one day that YOU ARE going to get food, and if she wants to join

Don't ask her for lunch, ask her if she wants to join you for lunch. But make it known first that you are getting lunch: "I'm starving. I'm going to ___ to get ___".
That small distinction matters a lot, as it subconsciously shows the girl that you are going to do this regardless of her. It doesn't put her in the spotlight

Make sure to not give off a friends vibe. Can explain more on this but cba
Good luck

• +1
if you are shy about approacing then dont do anything. Women will be able to tell in about 3 seconds if your shy and she'll be turned off
Wrong, if your hot you can be shy and it’s fine

• +1
Wrong, if your hot you can be shy and it’s fine
itll be fine until she realises your not a confident guy. She will get bored in about 5 minutes and get dry and then move on to the next guy

• +1
Visit her house, lurk around first, get a feel of the area, see what she's doing, make sure everything is fine...
b1bda6c0-f880-11ea-bd3b-e6dd2d608162

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and SharpOrange
Visit her house, lurk around first, get a feel of the area, see what she's doing, make sure everything is fine...
b1bda6c0-f880-11ea-bd3b-e6dd2d608162
will do it this weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar