URGENT: I feel so upset. My mum feels so ill.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Da joos cucked Ernesto with dry air
Does anyone want to talk about it in DMs? Mum feels very ill. I found her lying on the floor trying to stretch her legs when I came home.

I am trying to see if I can get an ambulance, or take her to the hospital myself but she keeps saying "later".

I feel tired and agitated.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, justinzayn, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
3024596_1660225034395.png

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Gargamel, Toth's thot and 2 others
Mum feels very ill.
cause she knows her son is mentally ill neet larper who spends all his time on internet forums and treats them like social media.

I don't blame her at all. if I had a son like that, I would have been six feet under a long time ago

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15004 and 7 others
No seriously I'm not in a good mood at all. I came back tired from the workplace only to find Mum lying on the floor trying to move her legs about. Dad is visibly angry at her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No seriously I'm not in a good mood at all. I came back tired from the workplace only to find Mum lying on the floor trying to move her legs about. Dad is visibly angry at her.
take your meds now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Toth's thot
whats wrong with her?

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
Ngl if this something bad actually happened to a family member of mine the last place I’d post about it is looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580, galego123 and 11 others
Get her to a doc if you think something is wrong with her

Sorry to hear that bhai, why is ur dad angry at her? Did that cuck do something to her ?!

Take care of her, we need those german genes bro. My dms are open anytime ❤️
Hope she becomes better, god bless her

Keep us updated boyo

Dm if you wanna talk bro. Call 999 or maybe 111 if its not too urgent. These days paramedics even come for mental health calls and this is way more serious

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
Dm if you wanna talk bro. Call 999 or maybe 111 if its not too urgent. These days paramedics even come for mental health calls and this is way more serious
Alright, I've DMed.

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
its all gonna be alright

• So Sad
I want to stop rotting in my room but I can’t :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:
How old are you bro? Maybe you can go college or find a friend circle if your older

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
How old are you bro? Maybe you can go college or find a friend circle if your older
23, I’m in college, will be graduating in a few months. Haven’t had a social circle since high school :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
23, I’m in college, will be graduating in a few months. Haven’t had a social circle since high school :feelswah::feelswah:
I'll be honest with you, you don't have much time but many dudes here who are 27+ would kill to be in your place as they have no friends. Now is the best time to make new friends, do you have any friends you can use to monkey branch into their circles?

• So Sad
  • So Sad
No:feelswah::feelswah:

I lost touch with the only irl friends I had from hs :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I'm happy to hear you had friend in HS that means your not a full aspie. Now go and try meet some new people, maybe try to meet people in the library in a study group?

• So Sad
it's really hot bro. maybe she feels better laying on the floor

Imagine posting on looksmax while ur mum is in agony, call an ambulance rn you faggot. Hurry up take the initiative you cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, House Lannister, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Did she hit the wall by any chance?

Might cause very serious trauma and nerve damage, do what you can to make sure this ends well for everyone involved

Imagine posting on looksmax while ur mum is in agony, call an ambulance rn you faggot. Hurry up take the initiative you cuck
I'm so sorry. I was so agitated and upset I wanted to reach out for some support.

@Predeterminism @DoctorLooksmax @Bakin donuts 🍩 @It'snotover @subhuman to mtn @gymmaxedhorse

UPDATE: We're in hospital now; I walked my mum there. She had a brief appointment with a senior GP (with me supervising), and the GP said she's expected to return home "either overnight or this evening".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, It'snotover, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
At least you had one in hs. I didn't even have one there, my life will start when i'll go to uni, you're lucky to had one.

• So Sad
I'm so sorry. I was so agitated and upset I wanted to reach out for some support.

@Predeterminism @DoctorLooksmax @Bakin donuts 🍩 @It'snotover @subhuman to mtn @gymmaxedhorse

UPDATE: We're in hospital now; I walked my mum there. She had a brief appointment with a senior GP (with me supervising), and the GP said she's expected to return home "either overnight or this evening".
At the end why she felt bad? Was the bleach the reason?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
At the end why she felt bad? Was the bleach the reason?
Chlorine gas from mixing cola and bleach. It was in her system for 10 hours.
Still waiting in line... and I'm not allowed to fast-track her.

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
Chlorine gas from mixing cola and bleach. It was in her system for 10 hours.
Still waiting in line... and I'm not allowed to fast-track her.
As i thought. Don't worry, with the right medical treatment she'll be fine.

• +1
Thank you. We're waiting in line for tests and treatment but it's so long and I'm not allowed to fast track it.

What I'm worried about is her developing pulmonary edema, because she already has high blood pressure.

As i thought. Don't worry, with the right medical treatment she'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381, rand anon, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
The only reason I had friends then was cause I knew them from middle school:feelswah:

Too scary:feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree:
Go and do it my love otherwise you will be alone. Its more scary to be friendless

• So Sad
Thank you. We're waiting in line for tests and treatment but it's so long and I'm not allowed to fast track it.

What I'm worried about is her developing pulmonary edema, because she already has high blood pressure.
Keep us updated

• +1
Go and do it my love otherwise you will be alone. Its more scary to be friendless
I can’t I hve too much anxiety :feelswhy: it’s over I’ll be a room rotter forever :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy: :feelsree::feelsree:
even for the one and only date that I went on I was socially anxious af and she carried the whole convo:feelswah: I want an autistic non NT foid but I will never get one:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:

• So Sad
Your moms white

You hate whites

Just let her die

I can’t I hve too much anxiety :feelswhy: it’s over I’ll be a room rotter forever :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy: :feelsree::feelsree:
even for the one and only date that I went on I was socially anxious af and she carried the whole convo:feelswah: I want an autistic non NT foid but I will never get one:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:
If you are very non nt just drugs max or ask a guy in your situation I can't really relate as im a nt npc, maybe ask some ascended aspies

• So Sad