(Urgent) Nausea on 12.5mg aromasin ED

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
What Do people do to deal with this? Also getting joint pains in knees and fingers. The joint and bone pains seems to have gone away after taking large doses of calcium and vit d3.

I can force myself to eat but the nausea is so bad i think sometimes I might throw up in busses and the only food I can eat safely is milk unironically.

It's not like this 24/7 it's more pulsing. Worst about 2-6 hours after dose.

Obviously there are pharmacological anti nausea meds I could use but those have problems such as source costs and side effects too, what do ppl who also take aromasin do to manage this?

It's listed as a common side effects on the BNF so hopefully people here have experience with it.

Not an expert, but sounds like your E2 is too low. Try halfing your dosage

• +1
Reactions: descension
Not an expert, but sounds like your E2 is too low. Try halfing your dosage
It is good my e2 is low, I think it is in good range right now. I will repeat bloods in 7 days if condition deteriorates. Need to keep plates open.

My Vit D levels were "sub optimal" and bordering on severe deficency and cucked NHS never told me (just checked my medical records) so I will continue megadosing vit D and k2 mk4 and drinking milk to see if that will correct it. My hypothesis is the PTH from high calcium intake will result increased bone density to compensate for low E2. Aromasin by itself shouldnt lower BMD this significantly either due to the androgenic metabolite, I think I was just borderline already and the lowered E2 pushed it over the edge. I am hoping my interventions will resolve bone issues

still have the nasuea problem tho :feelswhy: @elemanzelvadre @MA_ascender any of u experience this?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
lower your dose bro this is just to avoid high estrogen and androgens

its not effect your adult height unless u are fat

Stop taking calcium pills, maybe they are the cause. I get my calcium from ayran. My calcium, which was 9.5 (lower limit), increased to 11 (more than the upper limit) in just 2 months with 1 liter of ayran a day.

idk i take 0.5mg anastrozole which is relatively the same as 12.5mg aromasin and i have no side effects other than crunchy joints

idk i take 0.5mg anastrozole which is relatively the same as 12.5mg aromasin and i have no side effects other than crunchy joints
Weekly or ED? I switched to taking .25mg of anastrazole daily to try and help have more stable estrogen levels Ive been breaking out and heavily aromatize. Im also dropping down to 250mg a week of test cause I just don't wanna fuck my skin

What Do people do to deal with this? Also getting joint pains in knees and fingers. The joint and bone pains seems to have gone away after taking large doses of calcium and vit d3.

I can force myself to eat but the nausea is so bad i think sometimes I might throw up in busses and the only food I can eat safely is milk unironically.

It's not like this 24/7 it's more pulsing. Worst about 2-6 hours after dose.

Obviously there are pharmacological anti nausea meds I could use but those have problems such as source costs and side effects too, what do ppl who also take aromasin do to manage this?

It's listed as a common side effects on the BNF so hopefully people here have experience with it.
nigga who told you to take almost breast cancer dose of aromasin everyday. It is also a sucidical inhibitor so take it every 3 to 4 days

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
Weekly or ED? I switched to taking .25mg of anastrazole daily to try and help have more stable estrogen levels Ive been breaking out and heavily aromatize. Im also dropping down to 250mg a week of test cause I just don't wanna fuck my skin
ed

damn how much test are you on
natty bhai i'm takin it to heightmaxx, when ill be on test (after my growth plates close) ill probably use like 0.25 mg every 3 days or sum

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
natty bhai i'm takin it to heightmaxx, when ill be on test (after my growth plates close) ill probably use like 0.25 mg every 3 days or sum
How on earth do you not crash your estrogen taking .5ED. Even as a natural I was in the 40s so I needed Ai and I took enclomiphene for a long time and only needed like .25-.50 PER WEEK. You must aromatase like crazy naturally.

How on earth do you not crash your estrogen taking .5ED. Even as a natural I was in the 40s so I needed Ai and I took enclomiphene for a long time and only needed like .25-.50 PER WEEK. You must aromatase like crazy naturally.
crashing estrogen as a natural is impossible, theres always about 50 percent of your estrogen that cant be stopped cause it's made in the testicles and AIs cant go in there (except letrozole to a small extent)

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
crashing estrogen as a natural is impossible, theres always about 50 percent of your estrogen that cant be stopped cause it's made in the testicles and AIs cant go in there (except letrozole to a small extent)
Mirin IQ did not think of that

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
nigga who told you to take almost breast cancer dose of aromasin everyday. It is also a sucidical inhibitor so take it every 3 to 4 days
me. i would have taken 25mg ED if i had enough pills. I do not think I have crashed estrogen, I think this is just side effects of the actual drug (for the nasuea) or the low e2 making previously existing issues worse. I blame the NHS for not telling me I had vitamin D deficency when I went to them with classic symptoms and they even blood tested me JFL.

Its not possible to crash estro on aromasin if you are healthy, there is just not enough suppression, and it is generally well tolerated in clincial studies even in normal healthy men.

However, I will redo bloods earlier than I planned to, just to make sure everything is in check and also to make sure I actually have aromasin and not some other chinease pill.

Stop taking calcium pills, maybe they are the cause. I get my calcium from ayran. My calcium, which was 9.5 (lower limit), increased to 11 (more than the upper limit) in just 2 months with 1 liter of ayran a day.
not the cause i took after symptoms started and seemed to have helped, i will continue drinking lots of milk tho. goated food along with eggs.

Last edited: