Urgent, need help

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
This afternoon after I came back from school I went to sleep, when I woke up, I was like paralyzed, I kept swallowing air it felt like I couldn't breath I didn't understand what the fuck happened but it was awful

now I have to sleep again but I'm a lil scared it will happen again but worse, any tips? did this ever happen to any of you?

the thing is that I'm not even sure it actually happened maybe it was a dream, I don't know.

@Kaari @imthesupremecel @NZb6Air @ey88 @chudlite @dark.max @nathan

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, WeiWei, wrist cry and 4 others
Like sleep paralysis?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
it felt like I was Choking on my own hair I legit didn't understand what the fuck was happening

• +1
Reactions: ey88
If you're comfortable, share your experience with someone you trust. Sometimes, just discussing your fears can help alleviate them.

Writing down your thoughts and feelings about the experience can help you process it and reduce anxiety.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, WeiWei, Goth and 3 others
Like sleep paralysis?
something like that but I kept swallowing air like gulping you know? couldn't breath properly at all

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and ey88
have you heard of sucking on ghost dick?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, ChadL1te, ey88 and 1 other person
If you're comfortable, share your experience with someone you trust. Sometimes, just discussing your fears can help alleviate them.

Writing down your thoughts and feelings about the experience can help you process it and reduce anxiety.
will I die if I zzz

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and NZb6Air

Rdcwordl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and PeakIncels
This afternoon after I came back from school I went to sleep, when I woke up, I was like paralyzed, I kept swallowing air it felt like I couldn't breath I didn't understand what the fuck happened but it was awful

now I have to sleep again but I'm a lil scared it will happen again but worse, any tips? did this ever happen to any of you?

the thing is that I'm not even sure it actually happened maybe it was a dream, I don't know.

So you wake up, feel paralyzed, cant really breathe and then go on org to get help? out of all the places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, chudlite, ey88 and 1 other person
So you wake up, feel paralyzed, cant really breathe and then go on org to get help? out of all the places
it happened this afternoon, read, I have to sleep again now because it's night and I'm a lil nervous I will get the same event

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
a

• +1
@irkkedmulatto @wrist cry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, wrist cry and chudlite
bhai i think it might just be sleep paralysis which isnt lethal, worst case scenario it might be a nervous system issue

@NZb6Air could it be CNS issue?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, psychomandible, NZb6Air and 1 other person
bhai i think it might just be sleep paralysis which isnt lethal, worst case scenario it might be a nervous system issue

I got another paralysis some days/week ago, I couldn't move at all, I never got them before they though, I'm kinda worried ngl

this time though it was worse and the shit I wrote in the thread got added to the "paralysis" if that's the case

i got sleep paralysis myself cause shit sleep and no food for weeks

• +1
i got sleep paralysis myself cause shit sleep and no food for weeks
yea my nigga but did you wake up and couldn't breath properly n shi like choking bro in the paralysis

stop being a pussy and go to sleep lil nigga how are you gonna choke to death on air :ROFLMAO:

stop being a pussy and go to sleep lil nigga how are you gonna choke to death on air :ROFLMAO:
man you don't get it your so annoying if it happened to you you'd be crying to your momma 100%, ignore list asap, kill yourself stupid ape

• +1
man you don't get it your so annoying if it happened to you you'd be crying to your momma 100%, ignore list asap, kill yourself stupid ape
sensitive ass nigga :lul:

• +1
sensitive ass nigga :lul:
not sensitive, I just don't feel like wasting my time arguing with baboons curries, your just another goonk on my ignore list, I ain't no immature toddler going around insulting niggas for the sake of it, again kill yourself stupid nigga ass monkey fag

• +1
not sensitive, I just don't feel like wasting my time arguing with baboons curries, your just another goonk on my ignore list, I ain't no immature toddler going around insulting niggas for the sake of it, again kill yourself stupid nigga ass monkey fag
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
tell your parents bro

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and PeakIncels
Sleep paralysis. U will be fine. Try and have a consistent sleeping routine and limit stress. I got graped during a sleep paralysis episode in my dreams. It was awful. I can relate a little

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, WeiWei and PeakIncels
Sleep paralysis. U will be fine. Try and have a consistent sleeping routine and limit stress. I got graped during a sleep paralysis episode in my dreams. It was awful. I can relate a little
You got raped
I was Choking on my own "air"
damn bro our brains weird af

on a serious note tho bro

I hope it is because I never used to get them, only once a few weeks ago and I couldn't move at all but I was breathing fine, this time I couldn't move but also couldn't breath, I kept swallowing, felt like drowning ngl, I'll follow your advice tho, thank u😘

tell me ab your paralysis tho I'm curious

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

visit a doc nigga
what are u doing on an incel forum :feelsgah:

• +1
visit a doc nigga
what are u doing on an incel forum :feelsgah:
it only happened two times that's why, once I couldn't move but breath okay, this time both, I couldn't move nor breath, if it happens I'll go to a doctor but I was curious to see if it happened to someone else too or someone had an idea what was going on

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
This happened to me as well, although unlike you I sucked it up and didn’t bitch about it.

• +1
You got raped
I was Choking on my own "air"
damn bro our brains weird af

on a serious note tho bro

I hope it is because I never used to get them, only once a few weeks ago and I couldn't move at all but I was breathing fine, this time I couldn't move but also couldn't breath, I kept swallowing, felt like drowning ngl, I'll follow your advice tho, thank u😘

tell me ab your paralysis tho I'm curious
For me bruh it felt like someone or something was sitting on my chest. I felt like I got wind knocked out of me and all of a sudden I was frozen in place and fully aware I was stuck and couldn’t move. I was shouting for help in my head. Then my ass tightened up like I was about to get penetrated. Shit was crazy bruh terrible experience I don’t know how to explain it. Old myths say sleep paralysis are demons laying on your chest at night it’s so creepy bro. Makes u wonder if there is more to it…

Attachments

• IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2554.jpeg
    IMG_2554.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Goth and PeakIncels
I felt like I got wind knocked out of me and all of a sudden I was frozen in place and fully aware I was stuck and couldn’t move. I was shouting for help in my head. Then my ass tightened up like I was about to get penetrated. Shit was crazy bruh terrible experience I don’t know how to explain it. Old myths say sleep paralysis are l

• +1
This happened to me as well, although unlike you I sucked it up and didn’t bitch about it.
nigga it was scary as fuck, I felt like I was drowning, I couldn't breath at all, imagine someone is strangling you, I'm bitching about it because it wasn't like yours mine was probably much worse, and in my lifetime I only had 2 of this events, once paralysis normal and the 2 is this time

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
It’s not funny tbh. Or at least I’m not trying to be funny. I felt I was going to get graped by an entity of some sorts. I could feel my body failing me and giving in to this force or entity and in my
Head I was screaming at top of my
Lungs for help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Goth
nigga it was scary as fuck, I felt like I was drowning, I couldn't breath at all, imagine someone is strangling you, I'm bitching about it because it wasn't like yours mine was probably much worse, and in my lifetime I only had 2 of this events, once paralysis normal and the 2 is this time
It could be a hindu curse, you should really look into it.
You should be especially careful talking to Indians on this forum. Many of them can cast spells onto you through sheer stench.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and tombradylover

why fear pain when it strengthens you accept it and let it teach you become one with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Goth
For me bruh it felt like someone or something was sitting on my chest. I felt like I got wind knocked out of me and all of a sudden I was frozen in place and fully aware I was stuck and couldn’t move. I was shouting for help in my head. Then my ass tightened up like I was about to get penetrated. Shit was crazy bruh terrible experience I don’t know how to explain it. Old myths say sleep paralysis are demons laying on your chest at night it’s so creepy bro. Makes u wonder if there is more to it…
The most weird thing is that it's all caused by our brains, personally I don't believe in demons but holy shit if your case is weird af, I hope they don't happen again to neither of us, shit not cool tbh

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_2554.jpeg
    IMG_2554.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It could be a hindu curse, you should really look into it.
You should be especially careful talking to Indians on this forum. Many of them can cast spells onto you through sheer stench.
dnr your Indian

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Goth
The most weird thing is that it's all caused by our brains, personally I don't believe in demons but holy shit if your case is weird af, I hope they don't happen again to neither of us, shit not cool tbh
I don’t believe in demons either. But sometimes shit happens and I just question everything in life. Sleep paralysis made me question what’s truly going on in my mind and if it’s just my brain or there is more too it

• +1
I don’t believe in demons either. But sometimes shit happens and I just question everything in life. Sleep paralysis made me question what’s truly going on in my mind and if it’s just my brain or there is more too it
if it keeps happening I think it's more health matter, check the symptoms out, if they are always the same and persistent then u should go to a doctor

if it's not constant and changes then I guess your brain is fucked up, and is going crazy, I think it also happens when you go to sleep tense or nervous? idk

• +1
if it keeps happening I think it's more health matter, check the symptoms out, if they are always the same and persistent then u should go to a doctor

if it's not constant and changes then I guess your brain is fucked up, and is going crazy, I think it also happens when you go to sleep tense or nervous? idk
It’s the hallucinations I’m scared of more than anything. It feels so real

Attachments

• IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2559.jpeg
    IMG_2559.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2561.jpeg
    IMG_2561.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2563.jpeg
    IMG_2563.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2562.jpeg
    IMG_2562.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2565.jpeg
    IMG_2565.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2566.jpeg
    IMG_2566.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2558.jpeg
    IMG_2558.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It’s the hallucinations I’m scared of more than anything. It feels so real
I wonder if you never saw something scary or forgot about it completely, you'd get them anyway, like hallucinations with these type of ""monsters""

• +1
I wonder if you never saw something scary or forgot about it completely, you'd get them anyway, like hallucinations with these type of ""monsters""
A lot of ppl report seeing shadow figures in their hallucinations during sleep paralysis. Like figures in corner of room just watching them type beat. Not sure why that’s so consistent among ppl with the condition

• +1
A lot of ppl report seeing shadow figures in their hallucinations during sleep paralysis. Like figures in corner of room just watching them type beat. Not sure why that’s so consistent among ppl with the condition
ikr, it's almost always the same shit and event, I get why you think it's demons tbh

• +1
ikr, it's almost always the same shit and event, I get why you think it's demons tbh
Like what if they are always watching us and during sleep paralysis they are able to cross over into our dimension/conciousness and we are able to perceive them during these events only for some reason. It’s just so uncanny and weird. The brain is fascinating

• +1