Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur

Haha @_MVP_

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel, TheAnomaly and 6 others
us and uk were attacking yemen for 9 months.

israel opened a new front in war. houthis have vowed to retaliate. they said they will attack haifa and target any country that would try to stop their missiles and drones.

it'll likely be a joint operation with islamic resistence of iraq and hezbollah.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whatever and maarda
us and uk were attacking yemen for 9 months.

israel opened a new front in war. houthis have vowed to retaliate. they said they will attack haifa and target any country that would try to stop their missiles and drones.

it'll likely be a joint operation with islamic resistence of iraq and hezbollah.
They have no chance.

They have no chance.
why exactly?

do you know saudis and uae who were in much better position than israel in many ways fought them for 8 years with most advanced weapons and lost?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whatever, Kroker and 1 other person
why exactly?

do you know saudis and uae who were in much better position than israel in many ways fought them for 8 years with most advanced weapons and lost?
So best they can hope for is not getting annihilated, wow, not a great prospect.

So best they can hope for is not getting annihilated, wow, not a great prospect.
lol they killed many saudis and uae army members, blown up so many us and nato tanks and equipments.

in 2019 they hit aramco oil facilities in saudi which was protected by patriot air defence system and semi crippleed them for few months. after that saudis and uae dont have the balls to do anything to them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whatever, Kroker and 1 other person
It's over if you don't live in smth like New Zealand in today's day of age. Got spawnkilled and my location is between Russia and China @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel, Beastimmung and 1 other person
It's over if you don't live in smth like New Zealand in today's day of age. Got spawnkilled and my location is between Russia and China @St.TikTokcel
new zealand is in nato, african tribe or its over.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mrriceguyreturn
Wow, im watching a quiz now

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
allies with us/nato same shit
That doesn't mean they have to send troups in a war.

I doubt they would make a full military conscription if NATO got into a war.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
That doesn't mean they have to send troups in a war.

I doubt they would make a full military conscription if NATO got into a war.
they will force them to cooperate they have no choice.

On a side note, I really don't know why tf Ukraine just won't give up, even if they enter EU they will remain a shithole anyway just like Roachistan/Gayreekstan/Litva

• So Sad
kill all kuffar based and shiapilled houthis

• JFL
He doesn’t know shit
what watching jew news does to a nigga
On a side note, I really don't know why tf Ukraine just won't give up, even if they enter EU they will remain a shithole anyway just like Roachistan/Gayreekstan/Litva
they have no choice, this war is for benefits of us. they will fight as long as they want them.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
main-qimg-c5b530e6249f489ec4acc9f7ab25144a

• Woah
"A military base in Israel was shot and destroyed. 0 dead, 1 injured" jfl
the iran attack censorship was the funniest, they dug a hole and forgot not to show to the displaced pile of dust in the background

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and maarda