US Presidential Debate Tonight

N

NorwoodAscender

Fuck the “Debate” I believe they should just go up there and analyze each canidates ratios, dimorphism, and norwood level.

Trump already height mogs biden. So biden has some SERIOUS work to make up if he wants to be receiving my vote

IMG 5116

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon, murdah and 12 others
How can Biden even stand in a debate with his current condition? They should make public whatever he took for today, if he finishes the debate they might have found the cure for cancer and maybe even ghonorrea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
"I LIKE KIKES MORE"
"NO I LIKE KIKES MORE"
"I LIKE NIGGERS MORE"
"NO I DO YOU'RE A RACIST NAZI"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
How can Biden even stand in a debate with his current condition? They should make public whatever he took for today, if he finishes the debate they might have found the cure for cancer and maybe even ghonorrea
gonna cry laughing if he freezes up there

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and MaghrebGator

• Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Fuck the “Debate” I believe they should just go up there and analyze each canidates ratios, dimorphism, and norwood level.

Trump already height mogs biden. So biden has some SERIOUS work to make up if he wants to be receiving my vote

View attachment 3002341
Biden : “Look at your subhuman Norwooding Donald. You really think you can become President again because you claim “m-muh election fraud” jfl at your subhumanity”

Trump: “LOL at you pedo maxxing sniffing kids hair. Keep coping for me boyo. I’m on finasteride I’m going to ascend. Just fucking lol at your cucked midface. Cry for me dog”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy, noobs, rand anon and 4 others
at this rate biden will poop himself then collapse on stage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, Lookologist003 and gigell
4204623_1718957528295.png

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, FaceandBBC, gigell and 2 others

View attachment 3002341
Voting is useless
I hope Trump wins, but nothing will change. Still, the same old miserable shit
As long as normies don't change, nothing will change.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, cromagnon and Debetro
shits going to be funny asf. I don't really care who wins because either way something interestings gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Lookologist003
shits going to be funny asf. I don't really care who wins because either way something interestings gonna happen
fuck why does it have to be at 9 i gotta wake up at 4 am tmr

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and glizzygnasher68
Voting is useless
I hope Trump wins, but nothing will change. Still, the same old miserable shit
As long as normies don't change, nothing will change
There are bigger problems in the world than your Inceldom, you faggot

Young Biden:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and noobs
Doesn’t matter who wins the presidential election. In the end, Israel wins. But I’ve been craving for some content and can’t wait for this debate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon and Lookologist003
at this rate biden will poop himself then collapse on stage
A not insignificant possibility.
But it is the worst thing that could happen for Trump. Then the Democrats can throw Biden under the bus and appointment someone else as their Presidential Candidate.

I predict Trump will be unusually subdued in this debate, so not to make Biden look too bad.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Biden : “Look at your subhuman Norwooding Donald. You really think you can become President again because you claim “m-muh election fraud” jfl at your subhumanity”

Trump: “LOL at you pedo maxxing sniffing kids hair. Keep coping for me boyo. I’m on finasteride I’m going to ascend. Just fucking lol at your cucked midface. Cry for me dog”
I actually caged at this :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I hope Trump wins, but nothin

Why, hve u heard him recently? he said he wants to staple green cards to every non citizen college grad :feelskek::feelswhy:

2016 Trump is LONG GONE, he abandoned the voting block that got him the presidency, screw him

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Photo 2024 03 11 21 45 50
Imajge

Photo 2024 03 31 01 33 26