US Presidential Election 2020 Predictions

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice

Post Predictions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, SubhumanCurrycel, Stare and 1 other person
IA NC GA TX and FL all look like likely Trump wins at this point. AZ slightly favouring Trump. Assuming there are no upsets it should come down to PA and MI imo.

Honestly it's so hard to predict given the unique factors at play i.e covid, civil unrest, economic decline etc the current climate favors Biden but idk Trump could pull another major upset

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6111
Who knows tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I think PA is leaning Trump tbh the Trump rally in PA was insane

Trump best case scenario
Best case for Trump

Trump somehow manages to win all the swing states and more, although I think this is a little unlikely

Trump minor victory
Minor victory

Trump only just scratches victory. Fails to win Pennsylvania but wins Michigan.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stare and Lev Peshkov
I dont predict anything anymore. Its just so obvious that polls are borderline worthless, especially with how polarized the political climate is now. And with how the electoral college works just a minor change can give 30 electorates to one candidate or no electorates. Just a mess, theres no way to really tell as far as I can see. All I know is, Trump seems to have more ardent supporters. But who knows if that will translate to more votes

I dont predict anything anymore. Its just so obvious that polls are borderline worthless, especially with how polarized the political climate is now. And with how the electoral college works just a minor change can give 30 electorates to one candidate or no electorates. Just a mess, theres no way to really tell as far as I can see. All I know is, Trump seems to have more ardent supporters. But who knows if that will translate to more votes
I agree that polls are borderline worthless but there are other examples of hard data one can make use of eg registration, gallup surveys are usually ok because theyre less politicised, early voting (even though thats imperfect), plus other soft factors such as apparent enthusiasm etc. also campaign spending can be cool to speculate about

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I think PA is leaning Trump tbh the Trump rally in PA was insane
if he wins PA i think its over for biden, barring a major shock. presuming he sweeps the south hed only be 2 evs away even without arizona

Trump to win 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, nonserviam and Deleted member 6111
Trump best case scenario
View attachment 776325
Trump somehow manages to win all the swing states and more, although I think this is a little unlikely

Trump minor victory
View attachment 776311

Trump only just scratches victory. Fails to win Pennsylvania but wins Michigan.
think trump probably wins nh and nv before va. i think it will come down to whether biden pulls through in both PA and MI, although AZ could still save his arse

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I want Biden to win bring on the collapse

I want Biden to win bring on the collapse
nothing ever happens. Biden victory just means more crt shit and accelerated decline relative to china = impoverishment of european americans and the west in general. say goodbye to any semblance of independence, dignity and a decent quality of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Screenshot 2020 10 24 123310

This is the best trump can get in my opinion.

Firstly he would need to secure Arizona and Florida which polls keep saying could be Biden's one.

Then he will need to get one of Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

jfl @ anyone who thinks Trump will win Michigan but not Pennsylvania

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Blackout.xl
View attachment 776354

This is the best trump can get in my opinion.

Firstly he would need to secure Arizona and Florida which polls keep saying could be Biden's one.

Then he will need to get one of Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.
arizona and florida look likely trump looking at turnout, registration, early voting etc. id be very surprised is florida isnt in the bag. arizona is tighter but still looks reasonably good. would be shocked if he wins wi again tbh

think trump probably wins nh and nv before va. i think it will come down to whether biden pulls through in both PA and MI, although AZ could still save his arse
Oops that was a mistake on my end. Didn't mean to color VA red, I'll edit my comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
X

unfortunate truth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
I'd say Trump will get Florida. That makes it come down to 3 states: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
If Trump wins either PA or Michigan he will win. If he loses any 2 of these 3, it's over.

i hope trump will kick ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Prediction 1: Biden landslide of popular voted and a credible collection of electoral votes that lets him win the election easy peezey.

Prediction 2: Biden gets a few million more popular votes than Trump but Trump wins Pennsylvania which gives him the nudge to be president and the United States is set back 250 years because he is such a shitty president and now that he has these 4 years and no risk of not being elected again and the courts in his favor he will just fuck up everything.

Prediction 1: Biden landslide of popular voted and a credible collection of electoral votes that lets him win the election easy peezey.

Prediction 2: Biden gets a few million more popular votes than Trump but Trump wins Pennsylvania which gives him the nudge to be president and the United States is set back 250 years because he is such a shitty president and now that he has these 4 years and no risk of not being elected again and the courts in his favor he will just fuck up everything.
Why you so confident Trump will win PA? According to data we have so far, PA is the furthest reach out of the 3 rust belt states.

Doesnt matter who is elected

Why you so confident Trump will win PA? According to data we have so far, PA is the furthest reach out of the 3 rust belt states.
lifefuel for me because I don’t want Trump to win Pennsylvania but I just think of the worst case scenarios

nothing ever happens. Biden victory just means more crt shit and accelerated decline relative to china = impoverishment of european americans and the west in general. say goodbye to any semblance of independence, dignity and a decent quality of life
Which would then further a civil war or extremists of sorts.

I'd say Trump will get Florida. That makes it come down to 3 states: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
If Trump wins either PA or Michigan he will win. If he loses any 2 of these 3, it's over.

i hope trump will kick ass
yes but also arizona

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
purely in terms of early voting or other factors?

the fact that trump is campaigning so hard in pa suggest his data shows its his best shot to win. polls, even though i dont really buy them at all, the polls also give Biden a smaller lead in pa than wi or mi. its perfectly possible that pa republicans will simply vote in greater numbers on the day than in other states, although I would not that trafalgar, which called the rust belt in 2016 has trump winning in mi but a tie in pa. personally i think hell probably win at least 2/3