-Walker Texas Ranger
-A Team
-MacGyver
-The Simpsons
-COPS
-Miami Vice
-FBI Files

And i forgot maybe tens and tens

And if that wasn't enough you got Michael Jordan playing at night against Hakeem Olajuwon, Magic vs Bird, Mike Tyson, OJ Simpson, Carl Lewis, Dan Marino, Sammy Sosa with them steroids, long etc

If you are american and you didn't live this then you have to understand why the old generations despise the current ones.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Bojack, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Daily reminder.
I literally feel sorry for zoomers who are growing up in the shittiest culture (shit music, shit shows, shit fashion, shit everything) out there and never get to experience life during 90s and early 2000s described in OP thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Offensive Bias, LampPostPrime and 3 others
tales from the darkside
night gallery
tales from the crypt
outer limits
the twilight zone
amazing stories
creepshow

can't believe we actually sat and watched shit like alf, family matters(urkel), can't remember a single thing from those shows now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and MaghrebGator
Shut the fuck up Muzzie fed

Shut the fuck up Muzzie fed
I knew that your self esteem was made out of thin paper and that you would get easily humilliated to oblivion in front of everyone after that response thread but i didn't guess you were going to be this affected and butthurt. I just hope you don't resort to meds and drugs to get through it. Perhaps you should actually try to respond to that thread so that i take it to the next level and make even more users mock you publicly.

By the way, i left that private conversation you opened saying gay stuff like "I love you" and i also placed you in ignore so that your notifications don't get to me (Dude you are obsessed, i had dozens everyday from you). Everytime i read you is because i press from time to time "show ignored content". I'm telling you this because i think you should put even more effort and answer me under every comment i make so that you might get the attention that you are begging so much from me once every week or so since im living rent free in you head

I knew that your self esteem was made out of thin paper and that you would get easily humilliated to oblivion in front of everyone after that response thread but i didn't guess you were going to be this affected and butthurt. I just hope you don't resort to meds and drugs to get through it. Perhaps you should actually try to respond to that thread so that i take it to the next level and make even more users mock you publicly.

By the way, i left that private conversation you opened saying gay stuff like "I love you" and i also placed you in ignore so that your notifications don't get to me (Dude you are obsessed, i had dozens everyday from you). Everytime i read you is because i press from time to time "show ignored content". I'm telling you this because i think you should put even more effort and answer me under every comment i make so that you might get the attention that you are begging so much from me once every week or so since im living rent free in you head
You are literally the most autistic person I have ever witnessed. How are you mis interpreting everything this fucking bad holy shit. Lmao that thread made about you was crazy accurate and everyone clowned u for that, but it was funny how you think I’m the one who made fun of lmao. I’m chilling unlike your butt hurt ass 😂 judging by this response. Imma keep making fun of you and your religion and ain’t nothing you can do about it.

Just make sure you stay away from those kids even tho I know you don’t want to you still gotta be a law abiding citizen my friend

Also you have no idea what trolling is. And if you actually bothered to read those messages instead of assuming things you would know I was making fun of your beliefs lmao, how is that me being obsessed lmao. Retard

90s Simpsons mog hard

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, XtrovertNTnormalfag and LampPostPrime
-Fresh Prince of Bel Air
-Walker Texas Ranger
-A Team
-MacGyver
-The Simpsons
-COPS
-Miami Vice
-FBI Files

And i forgot maybe tens and tens

And if that wasn't enough you got Michael Jordan playing at night against Hakeem Olajuwon, Magic vs Bird, Mike Tyson, OJ Simpson, Carl Lewis, Dan Marino, Sammy Sosa with them steroids, long etc

If you are american and you didn't live this then you have to understand why the old generations despise the current ones.
married with children and baywatch

the outer limits

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and XtrovertNTnormalfag
yea those shows definitely had a magic about them.

South park
Buffy the vampire slayer

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back