• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TheLookInYourEyes, ineonx and 4 others
Sounds about right

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and flippasav
Thailand is because of the sex workers and sexpats apparently. Adultery is so normalized in the west tbh.
The white man for example @Debetro are tired of their robust masc females and go seamaxx to find a perfect asian trad wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Debetro, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
i should cheat more too tbh. i never do. i feel this guilt that I don't know the source of. cuckold tendency. i lost many opportunities to smash nice maidens because of this 'conscience' in my mind.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pakicel and Jason Voorhees
thank god i forbid my gf to have male friends and she never had another bf

so chances are low she cheats tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Doommaxxed, Chadeep, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
71 percent.

Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel and Jason Voorhees
thai niggas done cheating on each other with ladyboys
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
LTR & marrying are hopeless these days. There has to be a catch though. I doubt it can be that high.

• +1
thank god i forbid my gf to have male friends and she never had another bf

so chances are low she cheats tbh
Based to have a gf without male friends. Do you think a guy and girl can be purely platonic friends?

• +1
Reactions: Doommaxxed and Deleted member 1140
Based to have a gf without male friends. Do you think a guy and girl can be purely platonic friends?
males and females cant be friends

1 always wants more and its 99% of the times the guy. he will try to get her into the bed once u guys have an argument or when shes drunk etc

• +1
The white man for example @Debetro are tired of their robust masc females and go seamaxx to find a perfect asian trad wife
I'm tall blue eyed blonde only lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and flippasav
I'm tall blue eyed blonde only lol
At least you don’t have mental illness like other white dudes who waste their genes on some stick bug! Be proud of your own race tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Debetro
i should cheat more too tbh. i never do. i feel this guilt that I don't know the source of. cuckold tendency. i lost many opportunities to smash nice maidens because of this 'conscience' in my mind.
It’s great you ascended.

Why do you still want to rope though?

It’s great you ascended.

Why do you still want to rope though?
I don't wanna rope , my bio is just staying the same as I wrote it 5 years ago. Maybe it's time to change now. I didn't really ascend. I just lived a little more than when I joined here first.. I should've gotten some surgeries but I was too lazy. Could've ascended... oh well

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
8/10 white countries

I don't wanna rope , my bio is just staying the same as I wrote it 5 years ago. Maybe it's time to change now. I didn't really ascend. I just lived a little more than when I joined here first.. I should've gotten some surgeries but I was too lazy. Could've ascended... oh well
Yeah. People who see your username and bio would think you want to rope. Change it.