USA Cricket team beats Pakistan

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

This is embarrassing AF. Imagine losing to burgerland. A country known for only playing sports the rest of the world do not take seriously. Probably like the 830th most popular sport on the US after Squash or something, meanwhile in Pakistan it's the number one sport :feelskek:

@Michael Myers @JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @robtical @Jason Voorhees

Now I was gonna laugh when I found this out. Then I took a look and saw what the cricket team looks like

Maybe it's nothing to be ashamed about after all :feelskek:

You only got beaten by those who got lucky with a green card + some Carribbean niggas.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover, noobs, Donquixote and 7 others
Womens team :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Michael Myers, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Brutal, i was hoping nobody would notice/post about it. My dad had high blood pressure the entire day because of this.
Last bowl that fucking nigger gave him a full toss and conceded 4, then super over and that fucking cunt gave 3 (three) wides and misfield, imagine having to chase 19. Fucking cancer team. If Pakistan's '92 team was here, they would beat everyone. PK is no longer a good team, it's fucking over and has been since 2009. And yes USA was carried by their indian players. And we have no chance of beating India on sunday so we're essentially out of the tournament already. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Donquixote, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Brutal, i was hoping nobody would notice/post about it. My dad had high blood pressure the entire day because of this.
Last bowl that fucking nigger gave him a full toss and conceded 4, then super over and that fucking cunt gave 3 (three) wides and misfield, imagine having to chase 19. Fucking cancer team. If Pakistan's '92 team was here, they would beat everyone. PK is no longer a good team, it's fucking over and has been since 2009. And yes USA was carried by their indian players. And we have no chance of beating India on sunday so we're essentially out of the tournament already. :feelsrope:
That fat bastard on the team is a joke imagine what other teams think

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
That fat bastard on the team is a joke imagine what other teams think
As my father said "FAT FUCKING PIG GOT OUT ON THE 1ST BALL"

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
Bangladesh are just as shit.

The curries in the West will mog them even though it's 0.1% of the curry population. Brutal western pill.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Bangladesh are just as shit.

The curries in the West will mog them even though it's 0.1% of the curry population. Brutal western pill.
There's a paki bowler playing for England, this way atleast a paki can claim he won and we can live through him :feelshmm:
PK wins = I claim victory
England wins = I claim victory
India wins = I claim victory through diluted DNA of mughals/ancestors
South Africa wins = it's fucking over

• JFL
Hold your tongue you bloody benchod you

• JFL
I will be rooting for India if PK is out, we need curries to be the winners in atleast one sport even though India hates us. They must carry the curry name on their backs. Unfortunately India isn't looking too great, England seem very strong and i think even South Africa beats India.
@SecularIslamist Forget about Bangladesh bhai, them niggas been out of it for a while :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Paxtaaan mera jaaan paaaaaxthaaaaan !

Curries are gonna cope and say it doesnt count cause the US team, is significantly curry. IMO it does count, the US team is made up of curries who played in minor curry cricket leagues and were never given the chance to play on the official national teams of the country. I hope these US curries beat everyone in the championship and a huge US flags flies over the stadium just so millions of curries in pakistan and india can seethe and die mad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Curries are gonna cope and say it doesnt count cause the US team, is significantly curry. IMO it does count, the US team is made up of curries who played in minor curry cricket leagues and were never given the chance to play on the official national teams of the country. I hope these US curries beat everyone in the championship and a huge US flags flies over the stadium just so millions of curries in pakistan and india can seethe and die mad.
No it won't work like that. They won't be accepted.Or maybe it will since the team is literally 100% ethnic and US is more 'inclusive".

In Europe, when a ethnic scores they love him, when he misses they tell him to fuck off back to their own country JFL. For example Rashford/Saka in euro 2020 after penalty misses and Ozil after Germany missed 2018 world cup knockouts.

The only remotely cute one in this entire lineup:

Screenshot 68

No it won't work like that. They won't be accepted.Or maybe it will since the team is literally 100% ethnic and US is more 'inclusive".

In Europe, when a ethnic scores they love him, when he misses they tell him to fuck off back to their own country JFL. For example Rashford/Saka in euro 2020 after penalty misses and Ozil after Germany missed 2018 world cup knockouts.

Germans when Ozil misses a pass:

7kxd

• JFL