USA has to be one of the worst countries.

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.
I also thought that USA is a based country but when I thought about it I realized I was wrong.

Usa is filled with niggers and DEI. Shaniquas anywhere. Crime through the roof (I wonder why:lul:). Also has terrible infrastructure and ugly architecture. There is no free healthcare or cheap education. Cost of living through the roof. Everyone is obese and ugly

Usa is become a 3rd world brown / black shithole all thanks to the JEWS.

Like whats the point living in "the best country in the world" when you are spending your life wage-slaving away just to afford to merely survive, just for you to get some obese ethnic pussy and then get shot by a nigger and die with hundreds of thousands of medical and university debt left to pay.

Its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, copingtoohardrn, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
It's the best country on Earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, WatermelonLover, i_love_roosters and 2 others
These nuts have to be the worst country on your chin

USA has no competition in this world

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, WatermelonLover, MoggerGaston and 2 others
For slavcels and destitute Punjabis it’s the best

For west Europeancels and wealthy people from other countries ideal is to earn usa bucks while living in some other place

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
The problem with that country has always been politicians who prioritize the outside world instead of their own matters

It's ridiculous that we in Morocco have speed trains and a country like the US doesn't have a single one

USA has no competition in this world
Another day, another priviliged urod complaining about living in the USA. I wonder how would he cope had he been born in Slavistan.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, WatermelonLover and MoggerGaston
Never post anti America shit again, both you and op

Bf15779f22dcdcfe2fae216d191ccffa

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
not that bad

atleast we don’t use squat toilets like china

but china trains mog us

but yea its only good place to make money and good nature/ air quality nowadays. you’re a retard if you can’t manage to make six figures usd while living there tbh
IMG 6150
IMG 5935

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's the best place for making money though, there are like countless of jobs where you do basically nothing