USA high school > UK high school

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
in america you can fight and there are always big crowds watching a fight. Also, high school is from age 14-18 so you can go to school as a chad.
In the uk high school is from age 11-16 and teachers hate it when people fight. I still didnt't give a damn though.

in america you can fight and there are always big crowds watching a fight. Also, high school is from age 14-18 so you can go to school as a chad.
In the uk high school is from age 11-16 and teachers hate it when people fight. I still didnt't give a damn though.

Americucks have to stay in school till 18 and do some shitty speech you tell me who is better off

Americucks have to stay in school till 18 and do some shitty speech you tell me who is better off
lol, we have to go to school till 18 as well, college sixth form or technical school

wish i went to school in burgerland

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Same in UK highschool.

Crowd forms around a fight

I remember getting into a fight with some huge motherfucker called "David Backstad" outside art class. This piece of shit bulled me for about 12 months because i was small. My best friend was tall.. naturally, he only targeted me. I headbutted him in the nose and he started bleeding profusely. I never heard anything from him since.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 656
Same in UK highschool.

I remember getting into a fight with some huge motherfucker called "David Backstad" outside art class. This piece of shit bulled me for about 12 months because i was small. My best friend was tall.. naturally, he only targeted me. I headbutted him in the nose and he started bleeding profusely. I never heard anything from him since.
nice
Same in UK highschool.

your friend was a wuss for not defending you

yes i saw American Pie

nice

your friend was a wuss for not defending you

Haha my best friend is gay and scared of everything.. he's timid. I don't mind and learned to accept it long ago and we have a laugh about shit that went on at school even to this day.