USA is a poor shithole

jisko32

jisko32

I'm fine
They pay taxes that take 50% of their salary away from them
these taxes will go into the pockets of officials, because American cities usually have shitty infrastructure, their cities are also very dirty and lack an architecture.
taxes will also not go to education because Americans are dumb as fuck
Then they pay another 20% to credit for the house (which usually fall apart from the wind), because they take their houses on a mortgage for 25 years because they are poor and cannot buy it right away
15% to pay for the Internet, because it is incredibly expensive in USA
They only have 15% left for food and entertainment
also, if you live in this shithole, then do not dare to get sick with anything. You can pay $100,000 for one week in the hospital, you will pay for it all your life
Crime is also off the scale

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: blithe, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 3 others
if you’re a normie with average iq sure i guess

but it’s really not that difficult to get rich in america. almost comedically so

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep and 1 other person

but it’s really not that difficult to get rich in america. almost comedically so
I agree
Americans are dumb as fuck so you can scum them and become rich on it

probably mogs your country

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, 8uAte and TheAnomaly
im not even American but this is just wrong America has some the world's best colleges, and low tax rates compared to other developed countries. america does have some pretty good architecture. mainly on the West Coast. no way americans pay anywhere near 15% for internet and most people have insurance
what if my country is not an American puppet (NATO shithole)?
Then USA doesn't mog
what country then

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and TheAnomaly
America has some the world's best colleges
I do not know what colleges there are, even if they have the best in the world, probably no one goes to them and does not study if 99% of Americans cannot show on a map where their country is located
, and low tax rates compared to other developed countries.
imagine paying more than 50% of the interest to the state, whose officials will buy a new car with this money, and you will continue to rot in shit
america does have some pretty good architecture.
only in New York there is some kind of architecture (which is hardly respected), and then these buildings were built by the Dutch
mainly on the West Coast. no way americans pay anywhere near 15% for internet and most people have insurance
Dude, they pay about $100 a month for internet
what country then
Russia

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceofDarkness and |Daddy_Zygos|

Logan Paul and KSI proved this by selling Overpriced Electrolyte to Normies.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Logan Paul and KSI proved this by selling Overpriced Electrolyte to Normies.
there’s a business that’s whole premise is fake biden donation letters you put in people’s mailbox

made millions

too easy

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
these taxes will go into the pockets of officials, because American cities usually have shitty infrastructure, their cities are also very dirty and lack an architecture.
Then they pay another 20% to credit for the house (which usually fall apart from the wind), because they take their houses on a mortgage for 25 years because they are poor and cannot buy it right away
also, if you live in this shithole, then do not dare to get sick with anything. You can pay $100,000 for one week in the hospital, you will pay for it all your life
Making it big in the USA can be as simple as starting a wholesale supply business

What I mean is that if you can get a warehouse and cheap wholesale stuff (pool parts, auto parts, motorcycle equipment and accessories)
You can find businesses that will buy your stuff

The way to make it big in the USA you need connections in Asia, because stuff made in asia is cheap and you can sell it for more here.

You gotta be the middle-man to make cash in the states.

It's a good place, but we all need more money tbh

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Making it big in the USA can be as simple as starting a wholesale supply business

What I mean is that if you can get a warehouse and cheap wholesale stuff (pool parts, auto parts, motorcycle equipment and accessories)
You can find businesses that will buy your stuff

The way to make it big in the USA you need connections in Asia, because stuff made in asia is cheap and you can sell it for more here.

You gotta be the middle-man to make cash in the states.

It's a good place, but we all need more money tbh
It's still a shitty place for ordinary people to live. And even if you are a businessman, this does not compensate for the shitty infrastructure, dirty streets, terrible architecture and of course the fact that you can be killed or robbed by a random nigger because the crime rate in this country is simply huge

I do not know what colleges there are, even if they have the best in the world, probably no one goes to them and does not study if 99% of Americans cannot show on a map where their country is located
Harvard Stanford, mit many more
imagine paying more than 50% of the interest to the state, whose officials will buy a new car with this money, and you will continue to rot in shit
25%
only in New York there is some kind of architecture (which is hardly respected), and then these buildings were built by the Dutch
most commie blocks are ugly. there is some beautiful Russian architecture tho
Dude, they pay about $100 a month for internet

Russia
and they make $5000 a month

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and jisko32
and with all of that they still somehow manage to mog your monkey nut country

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
doesn't prove shit
average American iq is 40
there's a lot of Jews tho so they higher the avg IQ to 95

25% if you are homeless
most commie blocks are ugly. they is some beautiful Russian architecture tho
many of them have been demolished long ago, and the whole of Moscow, St. Petersburg and Ekaterinburg etc etc consist of architectural buildings
those 5000 dollar will come to the officials or to some doctor at the clinic

and with all of that they still somehow manage to mog your monkey nut country
they are afraid of my country to death💀
this is the reason why they are sending weapons to Ukraine lies in the fact that they understand that we are attacking them after the capture of Ukraine.
they simply postpone their miserable death in this way.

doesn't prove shit
average American iq is 40
there's a lot of Jews tho so they higher the avg IQ to 95
View attachment 3040031
most modern new tech comes from america they are one of the smarest coutries in the world youve just watched too many cherrypicked americans points to countries on a map where the people who are right gets cut out
25% if you are homeless
Tax rateTaxable income bracketTaxes owed
10%$0 to $22,000.10% of taxable income.
12%$22,001 to $89,450.$2,200 plus 12% of the amount over $22,000.
22%$89,451 to $190,750.$10,294 plus 22% of the amount over $89,450.
24%$190,751 to $364,200.$32,580 plus 24% of the amount over $190,750.
many of them have been demolished long ago, and the whole of Moscow, St. Petersburg and Ekaterinburg etc etc consist of architectural buildings

those 5000 dollar will come to the officials or to some doctor at the clinic
Individuals enrolled in group health plans paid an average annual premium of $8,435 in 2023 (about $703 per month)
most people get it for free with their job

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
they are afraid of my country to death💀
this is the reason why they are sending weapons to Ukraine lies in the fact that they understand that we are attacking them after the capture of Ukraine.
they simply postpone their miserable death in this way.
admit it, america is the center of the universe and you are inferior. its alright just say it and let it out.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
admit it, america is the center of the universe and you are inferior. its alright just say it and let it out.
The fact that they made almost whole Europe their puppet does not mean that they are the center of the world, fucking schizoid
They are afraid of Russia and China to death

The fact that they made almost whole Europe their puppet does not mean that they are the center of the world, fucking schizoid
They are afraid of Russia and China to death
ok? the fact that youre talking in english right now also shows they are the top dogs and its only jealousy to seethe at them. yea their country aint perfect but gotta show some repsect bruh.

ok? the fact that youre talking in english right now also shows they are the top dogs and its only jealousy to seethe at them. yea their country aint perfect but gotta show some repsect bruh.
I speak English, it is not American
American language doesn't even exist
it only proves their inferiority

Trump for president

• +1
I was thinking about moving to a big city like LA
TO LIVE MY GTA LIVE IRL

from germany

I speak English, it is not American
American language doesn't even exist
it only proves their inferiority
You fully damn know we all speak english cuz of america, the goddamn internet is americas creation. What has your country created huh?

You fully damn know we all speak english cuz of america, the goddamn internet is americas creation. What has your country created huh?
brocel The Internet was created by a Briton

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Htobrother
Even with a demented rutabaga as president: The US mogs. It is not the place for NEETS though. I live here & have travelled to over 40 states/territories. It is wonderful.

• +1
Even with a demented rutabaga as president: The US mogs. It is not the place for NEETS though. I live here & have travelled to over 40 states/territories. It is wonderful.
I want to visit the Utah state ngl

Illuminati Freemasons rule USA
Check the dollar bill

most modern new tech comes from america they are one of the smarest coutries in the world youve just watched too many cherrypicked americans points to countries on a map where the people who are right gets cut out
No, they just pay a lot of money to startups. Most large American companies are not created by Americans. Google, for example, was created by a Russian
Tax rateTaxable income bracketTaxes owed
10%$0 to $22,000.10% of taxable income.
12%$22,001 to $89,450.$2,200 plus 12% of the amount over $22,000.
22%$89,451 to $190,750.$10,294 plus 22% of the amount over $89,450.
24%$190,751 to $364,200.$32,580 plus 24% of the amount over $190,750.
This is just a pure tax, just for existence. If you have at least something, you will have to pay a lot more
Individuals enrolled in group health plans paid an average annual premium of $8,435 in 2023 (about $703 per month)
most people get it for free with their job
over if you get sick there

In the US, the more naked a woman is the more free she is seen as

• +1

25%

most commie blocks are ugly. there is some beautiful Russian architecture tho

What's causing this guy to act like Russia is superior to the US LOL?
Russia is literally striking children's hospitals.

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
What's causing this guy to act like Russia is superior to the US LOL?
Russia is literally striking children's hospitals.
It is Ukraine that strikes children's hospitals with US missiles

In the US, the more naked a woman is the more free she is seen as
this is western culture
In Germany, women are even allowed to take off their bra in swimming pools