USA Teenagers height

H

hoeseeker111

Iron
Why the fuck everytime a video of an american teenager shows up on my tiktok fyp, they are always giants, like 6’5+. What do they feed these guys?

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 16133
Why the fuck everytime a video of an american teenager shows up on my tiktok fyp, they are always giants, like 6’5+. What do they feed these guys?
I’ll just say there’s a lot of comp OUTSIDE of big cities, also ur not gonna see the AvG, remember that 💯

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yeah and young women will be watching thinking that's normal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 16133
fuckin brutal man like what the actual fuck are they feeding these bastards im 5 8 and my mom 5 8 dad 6 1 it never begannnnnnnnn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, horizontallytall and Deleted member 29261
I’ll just say there’s a lot of comp OUTSIDE of big cities, also ur not gonna see the AvG, remember that 💯
ngl i thought about that, but it seems like that there was also a random increase of the average height of teenagers recently

• +1
fuckin brutal man like what the actual fuck are they feeding these bastards im 5 8 and my mom 5 8 dad 6 1 it never begannnnnnnnn
fr my dad is like 510-11 and he said that he was picked on by his height until he it a crazy growth spurt when he hit 17. im 5’7 still waiting for that growth spurt…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Yeah and young women will be watching thinking that's normal
the thing is that my friends are also like this. i have a friend who is like 6’4 where both of his parents aren’t 5’7+

• WTF
fr my dad is like 510-11 and he said that he was picked on by his height until he it a crazy growth spurt when he hit 17. im 5’7 still waiting for that growth spurt…
bro we the same age and prolly around same height barefoot honestly our smv fucked up by being late bloomers not even gonna lie to u my nigga but we both have the incel late bloomer father genetics so guess what that means it's not over haha we gonna get that same fuckin growth spurt soon enough it may not happen when ur 17 for my cousin it happened when he was 18 went from 5 6 to 6 1

• +1
the thing is that my friends are also like this. i have a friend who is like 6’4 where both of his parents aren’t 5’7+
thats very infuriating

bro we the same age and prolly around same height barefoot honestly our smv fucked up by being late bloomers not even gonna lie to u my nigga but we both have the incel late bloomer father genetics so guess what that means it's not over haha we gonna get that same fuckin growth spurt soon enough it may not happen when ur 17 for my cousin it happened when he was 18 went from 5 6 to 6 1
i do believe that because there is also hamza and a whole other people who had late growth spurts, the sad thing is that i wanted to bloom earlier in life but it is what it is

• +1
Just angle frauding. I live in a white area in the US where the average height for a guy in my grade (16-17 years old) is like 5'10 - 5'11. Average height for underclassmen is like 5'8 and upperclassmen is the same as us I'd say

Just angle frauding. I live in a white area in the US where the average height for a guy in my grade (16-17 years old) is like 5'10 - 5'11. Average height for underclassmen is like 5'8 and upperclassmen is the same as us I'd say
idk i don’t live in the in us but i believe you

idk i don’t live in the in us but i believe you
I live in the rural northeast which is pretty much 95% white. People my grade are like 5'10 - 5'11, so I'm guessing the height in cities is like 5'9 ish

• +1
Reactions: hoeseeker111
ngl i thought about that, but it seems like that there was also a random increase of the average height of teenagers recently
Yep recently after covid. Even in india. I seea huge surge in average height ofteens. In 2020 iwas 16 and 5'6, am 6' now and 18.5 and i see so many guys my hueght whereas my brother whose in his late 20s towered over all his friends at 6'1 . Its some chemical growung their legs. I see people my height with small feet and hands but large legs. Some feminien chemucals

Last edited:
i do believe that because there is also hamza and a whole other people who had late growth spurts, the sad thing is that i wanted to bloom earlier in life but it is what it is
Yep blooming eraly is vey neccesaary i think. Being 6ft at 15 u will really get a lot of girls who are pure and innocent too. Not some random girl whose dopamine receptors are fried

I got 6 inches after 16 in last 2 years. All that went to my subhuman posture and hip tilt . After fixing that i got back to 6 ft

I hope to get 6'3 man. Thses rich curry bustards here are half foot taller than their parents due go good food hormones and prenatal care. Indians are very height pilled

Average height for zoomers is 6.05ft - 6.1ft

My senior friends went back to our middle school for some school event and they were all just as fucking tall jfl it was unreal

I got skipped over and all the good genetics went to these youngins