UScels are delusionals about money

zsombi

zsombi

Hate the man in the mirror
They be saying:
>If you aren't making at least 100k a month you're broke
>Making 1 million a year is the bare minimum
>I can't believe how someone can live off 25k per month

Meanwhile my mom made 225$ a month as a high school teacher back in 2013 (in Hungary)

They dont realise how a few K can change someones life who lives in a 3rd world / poor country

Fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SplashJuice, NZb6Air, wishIwasSalludon and 16 others
dnr nigga

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and castizo
Because in high population US cities you cannot live well whatsoever on sub $100k (NY, LA)

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They are kinda right, if youre not a millionaire by atleast 20 youre lacking behind hard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Acion, Pikabro and BeneluxYemeni
From what I understand this is mostly the bay area's but yeah it's wild. If you're not rich in LA, you're basically a nobody.

That's also why Elliot Rodger got pushed over the edge fyi. Brothers will grow up in an environment where you need money like the air you inhale that's just not a feasible lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
They dont realise how a few K can change someones life who lives in a 3rd world / poor country
That's why just be american/west european/North East Asian is legit in latam and sea and Eastern europe

USA is easymode country

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, MA_ascender and boss8055
It's the culture. They are hypercapitalist, very competitive. They have abundance. But, they don't realize it because it's the usual for them.

They be saying:

Meanwhile my mom made 225$ a month as a high school teacher back in 2013 (in Hungary)

Fuck off.
Are you genuinely retarded in the brain?

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Typical jew materialism used to keep us running on the wheel

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, NZb6Air, boss8055 and 1 other person
US is the place where you can earn the highest amount of money for each kind of job.

They just dont know it yet

They are kinda right, if youre not a millionaire by atleast 20 youre lacking behind hard
Of course a stupid spic like you would say something like this

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
Of course a stupid spic like you would say something like this
What does this even mean retard, who the fuck are you keep coping incels "spics" are so far ahead of white cucks like you, just jfl at hating at someone with more plans than just rotting their whole life

What does this even mean retard, who the fuck are you keep coping incels "spics" are so far ahead of white cucks like you, just jfl at hating at someone with more plans than just rotting their whole life
You got 5k posts in 7 months nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
You got 5k posts in 7 months nigga
So what? bunch of people here thats joined later than me with 10k++ posts and i was gone from here for like 3 months i just recently came back

• +1
Reactions: hilley
So what? bunch of people here thats joined later than me with 10k++ posts and i was gone from here for like 3 months i just recently came back
Do you live in America?

• +1
you can barely live a good life if ur earning sub 100k

• +1
I'm not white and white people are getting ready to eradicate every single spic coming race war

"spics" are so far ahead of white cucks like you, just jfl at hating at someone with more plans than just rotting their whole life
Spics are fucking greedy materialistic Jews. They are just like Jew except they are stupid as hell.

Spics are fucking greedy materialistic Jews. They are just like Jew except they are stupid as hell.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
sure bro keep dreaming
You think you're hot shit but wait until a squad of racist hillbillies dressed like soldiers takes you into a basement and executes you

You think you're hot shit but wait until a squad of racist hillbillies dressed like soldiers takes you into a basement and executes you
In your dreams only faggot

I lost the keys for my Lamborghini. Are you aware how much I have to pay for that?

spics are the best out of all muttskins. at least the spics work unlike the muzzies and the blacks JFL

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss