Use looksmax.org in moderation.

V

VLX

Iron
A lot of you guys stay on here for hours but that isn't healthy. Just create a Google docs or something and create a list of things to improve on from the advice / tips you got form .org. Spend like a week or 2 max doing this. After that actually apply what you learned instead of rotting here thinking you are being productive. After maybe like 3 months of applying what you learned, come back to .org to find more advice / things to improve on and adjust your list. So you can cycle your improvement. Don't rot here. Please just apply what you learn. It's all useless if you guys just read read and read and never do.

Good luck :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RealNinja, Elijah_leo, A1kek and 8 others
@Schizotypalcel What's funny?

No one is here to improve niga

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
nope! i have funds for surgery but im not 18 so i cant do anything else!

i am also on a really heavy dosed dextroamphetamine right now so i need more dopamine

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Nigga, I already got a plan, I'm just here to chill

also the average normie uses instagram and tiktok more than I could ever try to use .org

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and FutureSlayer
nope! i have funds for surgery but im not 18 so i cant do anything else!

i am also on a really heavy dosed dextroamphetamine right now so i need more dopamine
take more for more dopamine

yep! because this is pure dextroamphetamine not adderall or other branded amphs with dextros!
bro i still would take more ngl unlessi. was snorting:aheago:it gives u giga NT and youll call women sluts and they legit submit when ur on amphetamines for some reason trust me

bro i still would take more ngl unlessi. was snorting:aheago:it gives u giga NT and youll call women sluts and they legit submit when ur on amphetamines for some reason trust me
nope! im a ugly male and cant do that

• JFL
i have these weird visions since a child that like, it sounds crazy but my visualized stuff is in real life, adderall helps me focus on it and bring it more alive

• JFL
i have these weird visions since a child that like, it sounds crazy but my visualized stuff is in real life, adderall helps me focus on it and bring it more alive
like schizo but like not really like schizo, more controlled and what not

• +1
A lot of you guys stay on here for hours but that isn't healthy. Just create a Google docs or something and create a list of things to improve on from the advice / tips you got form .org. Spend like a week or 2 max doing this. After that actually apply what you learned instead of rotting here thinking you are being productive. After maybe like 3 months of applying what you learned, come back to .org to find more advice / things to improve on and adjust your list. So you can cycle your improvement. Don't rot here. Please just apply what you learn. It's all useless if you guys just read read and read and never do.

Good luck :feelsokman:
I DONT LISTEN TO GREYS

post the visions in a thrwad

• Hmm...
Reactions: esoterik
post the visions in a thrwad
cant! these visuals are in my mind and not in real life, rather my mind is projecting these visual hallucinations into real life! its pretty genetically rare

• +1