use my prize picks referralšŸ˜­šŸ™

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
  • +1
Reactions: whitepiller
please help a brokecel out:forcedsmile:

if u saw my recent threads Iā€™m down $255 and need money to gamble and make all that money back. help a brocel out:forcedsmile: https://prizepicks.onelink.me/FjtC/7n7vkjqx

PR-2J600EA
Heres what youll gain from using my referral. If you withdraw $20 into your account you will get an additional $20 in promo cash. This deal works up to $100 So if I were you id do it

This is the same as asking for someone to do your temu code

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Brutal post after claiming your up 1k,I knew for a fact that shit was cap too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I got scammed $255 dollars on depop I have won $1000 its just I spent it all on stupid shit:forcedsmile:

IMG 5376

• +1
Reactions: finn899
You should have kept going why did you withdraw
I needed to buy a monitor for my ps5, I spent around $200 on food(I would deposit like a bank acc when I needed money) and the rest I bought clothes and cologne

• +1
I needed to buy a monitor for my ps5, I spent around $200 on food(I would deposit like a bank acc when I needed money) and the rest I bought clothes and cologne
Fair enough but if youā€™re smart and you jumped money before you can always do it again,last year I went from 300 to 5k in 6 months and used that money for otoplasty,then I started betting 2 weeks ago and already turned 80 into 370 so Iā€™m on track to do the same thing but maybe even more hopefully and this time I wonā€™t stop until 20k

Fair enough but if youā€™re smart and you jumped money before you can always do it again,last year I went from 300 to 5k in 6 months and used that money for otoplasty,then I started betting 2 weeks ago and already turned 80 into 370 so Iā€™m on track to do the same thing but maybe even more hopefully and this time I wonā€™t stop until 20k
the thing is when you win over $2000 the government starts taxing you so its kinda fucked but its whatever. I started betting again when football started and Iā€™m on track to winning $200 in the next week.

• +1
the thing is when you win over $2000 the government starts taxing you so its kinda fucked but its whatever. I started betting again when football started and Iā€™m on track to winning $200 in the next week.
Who told you that Iā€™ve never heard of it and I made a 5k withdrawal at once before and never text,gamling sites already take taxes by like 15-20 percent because of you take a 50 50 bet for 1000,they only give back 1900 and not the 2000 which would be fair value meaning you have to be 15 percent smarter then the experts just to profit 5 percent,maybe itā€™s bc your in America bc in Europe itā€™s not taxed

• +1
Who told you that Iā€™ve never heard of it and I made a 5k withdrawal at once before and never text,gamling sites already take taxes by like 15-20 percent because of you take a 50 50 bet for 1000,they only give back 1900 and not the 2000 which would be fair value meaning you have to be 15 percent smarter then the experts just to profit 5 percent,maybe itā€™s bc your in America bc in Europe itā€™s not taxed
yeah america has a sports betting tax its kinda fucked but I get it. prize picks lets you keep 100% of the money

Was going to but im a few months to young, brootal
I didnt even get ided when I signed up I just put my moms info and it signed me up