Use of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers to Correct Scleral Show

strong_silent_type

strong_silent_type

Lefort 3 is the answer

BravoJune2018Figure2.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2621, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Article from Brazil

taban does this

are HA fillers biocompatible and temporary? i.e. after a year or so are they safely metabolised by the body??

are HA fillers biocompatible and temporary? i.e. after a year or so are they safely metabolised by the body??
Apparently not really, they migrate a bit to different parts of face, and you need to chemically break it down first, otherwise you get that bloated housewife plastic surgery abusing look

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and diggbicc
Apparently not really, they migrate a bit to different parts of face, and you need to chemically break it down first, otherwise you get that bloated housewife plastic surgery abusing look
Fuck no bih

BravoJune2018Figure2.jpg
fillers and fat trasfer can increase the bone support so the eyelid is slightly lifted

Article from Brazil
our country is redpilled as fuark
i heard this in an asian doc video. do you know if its a spread knowledge among the drs who does this ??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

Shut up lol

KRZSMdX.jpg

"24 year old female, complained of bulging eyes and lower eyelid retraction with sclera show. She underwent NON-surgical upper eyelid filler and under eye filler injection. Before and 1 month after eyelid filler injection photos are shown."

i wrote them an email regarding that case:

Dear Dr. Taban and team,

i have a question regarding the reported case below

1. Is it true that reduced sclera show is purely a result of fillers? that would be amazing.

2. Where exactly do you inject this under eye filler? at the so called tear through? To be honest ive not seen such an result regarding the sclera show with tear through injections before.

3. How long does the filler last in that region in average?

yours faithfully,

strong_silent_type

that was their answer:

Hi. Yes this patient did have filler with great result but honestly usually it is suboptimal and temporary effect. So surgery (lower eyelid retraction surgery) is much more effective. You can send photo of your eyes for preliminary evaluation. Or my office staff will help you schedule consultation, which can be in person or via Skype or FaceTime.

Please give our office a CALL or TEXT at 310.278.1836. The fee to see him in person is $200 and via Skype/FaceTime is $150, the consultation fee will be applied towards any future procedure you may do.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 7 rings
tldr:

Hi. Yes this patient did have filler with great result but honestly usually it is suboptimal and temporary effect. So surgery (lower eyelid retraction surgery) is much more effective. You can send photo of your eyes for preliminary evaluation. Or my office staff will help you schedule consultation, which can be in person or via Skype or FaceTime.