Use of masetter muscles are the predominant factor in jaw development (+genetics) not nutrition

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
It’s a constant cope that certain micronutrient deficiencies will turn you into a sloth faced recessedcel, contrary to popular belief here most first world developed nation children do not suffer from severe deficiencies yet still suffer the most from teeth crowding issues

Science seems to point that mastication and masticatory stress through the chewing of hard foods during developmental years plays the largest role

This paper was published the university of Oxford for medicine journal highly reputable

“The effect of loading bone with heavier mastication appears directly to affect the density and size of the structures (Lieberman DE et al. 2004, Zink and Lieberman 2016). “Both human and animal studies have reported the effect of food consistency on orofacial development, suggesting that a diet with harder textures enhances bone and muscle growth, which could indirectly lead to better mastication efficiency and potentially reduce the need for orthodontic treatment” (Le Révérend et al. 2014).”

FF0739F1 529D 4FC9 A344 1BFF60E55BA5

That being said probably too late for 90% of you guys to see any real change

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Crusile, 5'8manlet and 7 others
You yourself have a very strong jaw. U did all of that hard chewing in the past or u feel it was mostly genes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
what age is it for change?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and SubhumanCurrycel
idc I'm taking 10k ui of vit d and chewing mastic gum for 2h a day till I'm 25

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, kuroganeikki and SubhumanCurrycel
contrary to popular belief here most first world developed nation children do not suffer from severe deficiencies
Almost all of them do. Thirdies would at least drink unpasteurized milk if they own a goat or something. The picture with the curry grandpa contradicts what you're saying.

You yourself have a very strong jaw. U did all of that hard chewing in the past or u feel it was mostly genes
He chewed in the womb

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Allornothing, Bushman and 4 others
Over i always threw the almonds my dad gave me in the morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog and SubhumanCurrycel
Over i always threw the almonds my dad gave me in the morning
Yeah, yeah. If only you had eaten them. Maybe you would be a WASP instead of a dalit now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, BongMog, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
apart from the fact that grains and modern food rots in your colon and makes u severely sick

Both my parents are recessed jawlets like really bad, my grandad has a wide jaw though so many there’s that, I had a chewing habit since a little kid often just given carrots and whatnot and chewed gum consistently since I was 15 so there’s that, I have wear in my teeth because of it just seems like a trade off, but again it’s hard to divorce it from genetics

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5inchcel and Nebula
Both my parents are recessed jawlets like really bad, my grandad has a wide jaw though so many there’s that, I had a chewing habit since a little kid often just given carrots and whatnot and chewed gum consistently since I was 15 so there’s that, I have wear in my teeth because of it just seems like a trade off, but again it’s hard to divorce it from genetics
I have the same situation as u, my grandpa had a big ahh skull with long wide jaws but my dad has better bones in terms of mass but he s more recessed.
Furtonately i found the blackpill at 14 and chewed and got better. Pic from now at 18:

Attachments

• 20230512_195345.jpg
    20230512_195345.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, St.TikTokcel and SubhumanCurrycel
what age is it for change?
I’m assuming for dental alignment it’s quite young, this review focused on young children below 10, found another review which stated important stages in facial development and teeth alignment are already formed by age 7

I have the same situation as u, my grandpa had a big ahh skull with long wide jaws but my dad has better bones in terms of mass but he s more recessed.
Furtonately i found the blackpill at 14 and chewed and got better. Pic from now at 18:
My face changed quite a lot, young pictures my jaw width was always kinda there, early-mid puberty my face was wide but undefined still being lean and then around 17-19 I got more definition

My face changed quite a lot, young pictures my jaw width was always kinda there, early-mid puberty my face was wide but undefined still being lean and then around 17-19 I got more definition
I suffer the same now, my jaws are good in length and they are wide enough, im just fat and if i clench and cheeksuck I get hollow cheeks model tier. Side profile:
Screenshot 20230514 000944 Gallery
20230507 195227
The big problem for me is that i need to put the fork down.
Did u experienced any more bonemass in the face atleast something noticeably after 18?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I suffer the same now, my jaws are good in length and they are wide enough, im just fat and if i clench and cheeksuck I get hollow cheeks model tier. Side profile: View attachment 2203281View attachment 2203283 The big problem for me is that i need to put the fork down.
Did u experienced any more bonemass in the face atleast something noticeably after 18?
A little bit between 17 and 20 I’d say mostly the chin imo

• Love it
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
A little bit between 17 and 20 I’d say mostly the chin imo
Lifefuel, I need it mostly around my chin and gonions a bit.
What I experienced yesterday, strangely, I saw that my sutures are still open(long white line) but I think it s because of the braces. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Lifefuel, I need it mostly around my chin and gonions a bit.
What I experienced yesterday, strangely, I saw that my sutures are still open(long white line) but I think it s because of the braces. What do you think?
Not too familiar with sutures in late teens, keep chewing it’ll help your gonions

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I clench and kappa chew mouthguard at 22 will update u guys if i see any improvement

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, SubhumanCurrycel and HalfGypsyMogger
@St.TikTokcel why jfl? :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
idc I'm taking 10k ui of vit d and chewing mastic gum for 2h a day till I'm 25
U can likeky see gains but be it will take years for receptivity. I think scientists should start building drugs that open plates and/or make tge bones as receptive as they were during the developmental stages needed to be.

Idk. Perhaps because chads.org
I m not even close to MTN let alone chad lmao, my eye area is the worst on this site, literally femcel tie 0 browridge, 0 supras, long forehead(that s why i wear a hat) atleast im not balding to look like an indian :Comfy:

I m not even close to MTN let alone chad lmao, my eye area is the worst on this site, literally femcel tie 0 browridge, 0 supras, long forehead(that s why i wear a hat) atleast im not balding to look like an indian :Comfy:
If you're on par with his looks then you can call yourself MTN
20220614 162055

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
It’s a constant cope that certain micronutrient deficiencies will turn you into a sloth faced recessedcel, contrary to popular belief here most first world developed nation children do not suffer from severe deficiencies yet still suffer the most from teeth crowding issues

Science seems to point that mastication and masticatory stress through the chewing of hard foods during developmental years plays the largest role

This paper was published the university of Oxford for medicine journal highly reputable

“The effect of loading bone with heavier mastication appears directly to affect the density and size of the structures (Lieberman DE et al. 2004, Zink and Lieberman 2016). “Both human and animal studies have reported the effect of food consistency on orofacial development, suggesting that a diet with harder textures enhances bone and muscle growth, which could indirectly lead to better mastication efficiency and potentially reduce the need for orthodontic treatment” (Le Révérend et al. 2014).”

View attachment 2203236
That being said probably too late for 90% of you guys to see any real change
Ngl I’ve had this theory that obese kids become jaw moggers since they eat as much as they do. It deffo increases the biteforce of your jaw and subsequently the height.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 25743
Ngl I’ve had this theory that obese kids become jaw moggers since they eat as much as they do. It deffo increases the biteforce of your jaw and subsequently the height.
I was obese from 9 to 12, but estrogen plays a role in facial bones as it seems to make them bigger.

I was obese from 9 to 12, but estrogen plays a role in facial bones as it seems to make them bigger.
I was obese from 12-19. Most of the people with my pheno are skinny, which is why I think I deviate a lot from the way they look. Same with @fauxfox i heard he was fat too

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I was obese from 12-19. Most of the people with my pheno are skinny, which is why I think I deviate a lot from the way they look. Same with @fauxfox i heard he was fat too
Most chads were obese in their teens or lower age, but we are not chads :feelscry:

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I think that most kids who are overweight at underage will look better long term because of greater mastication better nutrition thus more nutrients and shit, they just end up manlets if they have average height, same for me, 5 10 :(

U can likeky see gains but be it will take years for receptivity. I think scientists should start building drugs that open plates and/or make tge bones as receptive as they were during the developmental stages needed to be.
I've been chewing mastic gum on an of for like 6 months my jaw looks different with more definition but I wasn't taking vit d I start taking it now and I will be consistent and see how my jaw would look in a year or so

I've been chewing mastic gum on an of for like 6 months my jaw looks different with more definition but I wasn't taking vit d I start taking it now and I will be consistent and see how my jaw would look in a year or so
How old are u now?

Good luck boyo

• Love it
Reactions: wonderwhy
masseter hypertrophy could be achieved at any in theory
2-Figure2-1.png
Yeah but it won't affect bones, just swell the soft tissue and make you look like an uncanny chipmunk monstrosity

Yeah but it won't affect bones, just swell the soft tissue and make you look like an uncanny chipmunk monstrosity

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I thought you left op. Glad to see you haven't

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SubhumanCurrycel
You’ve been on this forum for a minute.. I even remember seeing you on reddit in mewing and even talking to Salludon… yes chewing is important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back