IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Anyone notice that?

Alot of stupid ones too

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
The mods and admin dont like whitey on their forum

yes most threads there right now are curries complaining about how much of a truecel they are because they are curry and curries attacking white incels because muh JBW theory.

yes most threads there right now are curries complaining about how much of a truecel they are because they are curry and curries attacking white incels because muh JBW theory.
Yup lol also lol @them trying to shit on ricecels, trying to drag them down with them

Tbh I don't think I spotted 1 ricecel there amongst the hordes of curries and other darky-cels lol @them

just be white :no:
just be attractive :yes:

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, dogtown, Deleted member 443 and 1 other person
because curries are the most subhuman. water wet.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The mods and admin dont like whitey on their forum

pretty much. three of the mods are knee grows. so it figures.

blacks being incel:

Hahahahahahaha no

chadpreets.is

• +1
Reactions: dodt
though of any ethnics, curries and asians are most likely to be one. aside from whites, they're some of the most high IQ as well (jews are not human, but rather demons). women just want idiots as boyfriends. because they want someone on their level.

Yup lol also lol @them trying to shit on ricecels, trying to drag them down with them

Tbh I don't think I spotted 1 ricecel there amongst the hordes of curries and other darky-cels lol @them
soon they will call ricecels volcels

though of any ethnics, curries and asians are most likely to be one. aside from whites, they're some of the most high IQ as well (jews are not human, but rather demons). women just want idiots as boyfriends. because they want someone on their level.
cope, lots of curries are real stupid and just blame whitey for everything
also foids want chad, no matter iq level

Just like TRP lmao

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Just like TRP lmao
Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people.

Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people.
?
Shout out to notfed for grilling rats on the subway. S?ASH THAT LIKE ?UTTON NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
cope, lots of curries are real stupid and just blame whitey for everything
also foids want chad, no matter iq level

no, not a cope, there is a difference between northern east indians and southern east indians.
the street shitter types are from the south. darker skin, too.

They still haven't accepted my membership request there despite me being an ex wizardchan poster and a virgin until 24 years of age which is probably older than half the users on the site are.

I should fraud being a paki and reapply

?
Shout out to notfed for grilling rats on the subway. S?ASH THAT LIKE ?UTTON NIGGA
You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience

call me "edgy" but bullying caused virginia tech

• +1
Reactions: Autist
JBW is real though, just imagine how can any woman view a sub5 Indian as anything positive?

Blacks can just BBC game.
that's like saying whites can JBW game, rices can Kpop game and curries can do their game

nice to say but in this case there would be no incels anywhere

"their game” it doesn't exist and kpopgame is niche asf. Curry game is literally to money/careermax

that's like saying whites can JBW game, rices can Kpop game and curries can do their game

nice to say but in this case there would be no incels anywhere
Lol curries have no game

"their game” it doesn't exist and kpopgame is niche asf. Curry game is literally to money/careermax
Coping nigger detected tbh
Lol curries have no game
I dunno man. Bollywood and shit, the guru? They've got like religion game maybe, yoga and shit? My point is any race can play to a niche, at the end of it though its white is top tier and everyone else below

Race is such a cope, just fuck your own race or don’t complain about being rejected be other races.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Lol curries have no game
Engineer/Doctor betabux game brooo. You'll be getting used up chicks that are digusted by you.
You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience

call me "edgy" but bullying caused virginia tech
It's fucking crazy one of my old teachers had the same classes as him.

what are you talking about? Blacks are some of the biggest incels in 2019

ok dumbass. its a location based thing, depends on where you live.

JBW Theory is real tho even if it doesn't necessarily apply to the west.

So basically .is is my signature