[USER REQUEST - NSFW] How to Properly Finger Yourself (Anally) - A Detailed Guide for @asdvek (KHHV GTFIH)

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
CONTEXT
as requested by user @asdvek this guide will provide instructions on how to safely and properly finger yourself.

I WISH A HAPPY PRIDE MONTH FOR @asdvek ! Be proud to be you and thank you for asking me this question !
DO NOT JUDGE/MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE FOR BEING INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD. It is not of your business what @asdvek does when he's alone. He asked a question and I shall provide a guide to help him pleasure himself. Do not assume or make fun of his sexuality.

FAKE SCREENSHOT I USED INSPECT ELEMENT

1. Preparation and Hygiene:
    2. Create a Comfortable Environment:
      • Choose a Private, Relaxing Space: Make sure you are in a comfortable and private environment where you can relax without interruptions.
      • Use Towels: Place towels on the bed or floor to avoid any mess.
    3. Lubrication:
    4. Relax and Breathe:
      • Get Comfortable: Lie on your back, side, or in a position where you feel relaxed.
      • Deep Breathing: Take deep breaths to help relax the muscles around your anus.
    5. Start Slowly:
      • External Stimulation: Gently massage the area around your anus to help relax the sphincter muscles.
      • Introduce One Finger: Slowly insert one lubricated finger into your anus, moving gently and stopping if you feel any pain.
    6. Gradual Insertion and Exploration:
      • Go Slow: Gradually insert your finger deeper, moving slowly and gently.
      • NSFW
        [*]

[*]
      • Explore Gently: Move your finger in circular motions, or gently in and out. Listen to your body's responses.
    7. Understanding Pleasure Points:
      • Focus on the P-Spot (Prostate): For those with a prostate, it is located about 2-3 inches inside the anus, towards the front (belly side). It can feel pleasurable when stimulated.
      • Enjoy the Sensation: Explore what feels good for you, paying attention to different movements and pressures.
    8. Aftercare:
      • Clean Up: Once finished, carefully remove your finger and wash your hands thoroughly.
      • Hydrate and Relax: Drink some water and relax. Reflect on the experience and how it felt for you.
  1. Tips for a Better Experience​

• Communication: If you're exploring with a partner, communicate openly about what feels good and what doesn't.
    • Patience: Take your time and don't rush. The anus needs time to relax and adjust.
    • Respect Your Limits: If you feel pain or discomfort, stop and try again another time.
  2. Conclusion​

Anal play can be a pleasurable and enlightening experience if approached with care and respect. Always prioritize hygiene, lubrication, and relaxation to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. Remember, every body is different, so take the time to explore what feels best for you.

If you have any medical concerns or experience significant discomfort, it's advisable to consult a healthcare professional.

Attachments

• 1719069258475.png
    1719069258475.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1719069280668.png
    1719069280668.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, MissLexotan6MG, CarrotMaxxer and 8 others
is this thread proper enough for you ? @asdvek

Why did you fucking use inspect element? @coisbhai Ban this bitch for acting like a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and LegitUser
B V M P

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Why did you fucking use inspect element? @coisbhai Ban this bitch for acting like a faggot
it says in the guide that it is a fake screenshot
read the guide first thank you

it says in the guide that it is a fake screenshot
read the guide first thank you
I dont care, still faggotry thread retard enjoy ban

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Why does this deserve a ban

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Use the sharp end of a pencil for extra sensation

BOTB worthy thread bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: Yahya
@Master are u still offering free VIP for best guides?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, CarrotMaxxer and Yahya
what do I do if I get shit on my finger?

What an idiot. You should use her feces as lube.

Eww 🤢🤮

@Jason Voorhees

Squirtle bhai delete this shit

Thanks fella

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and SoundnVision