• +1
Reactions: Maxximilian
Fantas me

• +1
Reactions: Maxximilian
Appropriate for currycels though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Mine isn’t the best colour either but it’s better than a lot of the other ones. Actually, the different shades of blue are some of my favorite colors but the only reason I don’t want those is because it’s associated with a lower rank. If the blue/turquoise ranks were higher up then I would try to get those, but they are really low on the rank level which makes those colors boring tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Appropriate for currycels though.

:y'all:
Mine isn’t the best colour either but it’s better than a lot of the other ones. Actually, the different shades of blue are some of my favorite colors but the only reason I don’t want those is because it’s associated with a lower rank. If the blue/turquoise ranks were higher up then I would try to get those, but they are really low on the rank level which makes those colors boring tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: moggingmachine and Vermilioncore