Users here be like

darkness97

darkness97

Solstice
A woman is driving her recent fiancé, and their 12 year old son to a restaurant. she is driving a bit over the speed limit a deer jumps into the road so she swerves the car, flipping it multiple times. The child and the husband die and the story reaches the news and gets posted all over social media as the entire incident was recorded.

Normal people:

"God help her" What a tragedy" "What will she do?" "prayers to her, and her family"

Users here:

Fucking whore was probably speeding to jump on Chads cock. Fucking whore deserved that shit to happen to her. Why can't women just follow the rules of the road as they are placed there for a reason. A look at the double standard, i notice nobody gives a shit about the fact that fiance is dead. this just showcases the problem in society.

Another Scenario:

A man is driving his recent fiancé, and their 12 year old son to a restaurant. he is driving a bit over the speed a deer jumps into the road so he swerves the car, flipping it multiple times. The child and the wife die and the story reaches the news and gets posted all over social media as the entire incident was recorded.

Normal People

"God help him" What a tragedy" "What will he do?" "prayers to him, and his family"

Users Here:.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Sprinkles
But women are the problem?

Shut yo novel writing JK Rowling ass up bozo I ain’t reading all that ☠️☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy