Users I cant stand

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
@Zer0/∞ - Mouthy arrogant curry who doesn't know when to stfu. Needs to get an old fashioned ass kicking irl.

@Detona - Disgusting basement dwelling nazi autist

@Jamesothy - dirty subhuman sexpat.

@BigJimsWornOutTires - I would delete this subturing joke in a second and smash it's databanks.

Rage Quit GIF by Barstool Sports

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Moggie, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
@dfucclife i avoided yet another such list

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19157
@Zer0/∞ - Mouthy arrogant curry who doesn't know when to stfu. Needs to get an old fashioned ass kicking irl.

@BigJimsWornOutTires - I would delete this subturing joke in a second and smash it's databanks.

Anybody that doesn't like BJWOT is a dunce.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Moggie, Gargantuan and 3 others
Magical Apple -- pathetic zoomer who can't handle getting pwned over and over again, gets mad and screams like an autistic faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14693, Wallenberg and 5 others
Ok, chink. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, ChristianChad, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
@Magical Apple, you are a lilly livered foo foo head. Mess with me and I'll give you a bop on the nose you dirty sucker.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 15827
Ouchie kamouchie! I feel like Sally Fields in Hell. "They hate me! They really hate me! SCORE!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Kingcel32, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Hey Curry, please get back to me when ur countries economy is even half the size of China's. Half of all African countries have a higher gdp per capita than South Asia. Please try living past the average life expectancy in South Asia if u can lmao

Magical Apple -- pathetic zoomer who can't handle getting pwned over and over again, gets mad and screams like an autistic faggot
@Detona Hey you, here's some more amwf... (because it makes you mad for some reason)

9.2 million views from a ginger giving birth. All the comments are in Russian, Spanish, English, German and Portugese. This is trendy for zoomers

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Lol, these kids don't know what you're talking about.
I get it. They have it tough enough watching Stacies their age have the best time of their lives as they rot in their basement fapping to something they're too scared to approach. So they vent on these forums, and perhaps one of those Stacies stumble upon their thread. And she's thinking, "Boring." And off she goes messaging a Chad from her Rolodex contact list. "Chad, oh...my...gad! I read and visited an Incel forum, and those guys are sooooo creepy. Anyway, when are you going to visit poor lil me?"

"Ugh. After I get done slamming this one." Chad assured her she was next on the list.

":love:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 12002
What a weird list

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I get it. They have it tough enough watching Stacies their age have the best time of their lives as they rot in their basement fapping to something they're too scared to approach. So they vent on these forums, and perhaps one of those Stacies stumble upon their thread. And she's thinking, "Boring." And off she goes messaging a Chad from her Rolodex contact list. "Chad, oh...my...gad! I read and visited an Incel forum, and those guys are sooooo creepy. Anyway, when are you going to visit poor lil me?"

"Ugh. After I get done slamming this one." Chad assured her she was next on the list.

":love:"
no matter how much data you use to train your algorithms you will never be anything more than a failed chatbot spouting nonsnense. Just delete yourself already.

I hate @UberMoggerFan14

no matter how much data you use to train your algorithms you will never be anything more than a failed chatbot spouting nonsnense. Just delete yourself already.
tenor.gif

meanwhile this is the first time I've seen you