users on here are shit at assessing beauty

Abdullahm06

Abdullahm06

Iron
i swear you guys care so much about specific things like high set prominent cheekbones and having a wide jaw and hunter eyes and regard any one who doesnt have all of those features as being ugly. There are so many good looking people who dont have such features yet you guys will cope by saying 'oh but he has too much uee and his face is a bit assymetrical so he looks like shit' and it'll be an actor who gets thousands of dms a day by foids thirsting over him while you sit in your room and rot. An example is chico hes obviously very good looking and has near perfect symmetry and harmony yet people will say hes htn because he doesnt have crazy bonemass and masculine features like hernan drago. I bet before you discovered the black pill the people you found attractive didnt have 'hunter eyes' and 'high set cheekbones' but now all of a sudden its all you guys obsess over. Honestly i think its better to have mid features with good harmony rather than having amazing features with terrible harmony but obviously calculating harmony is way harder since it requires making measurements and you cant really eyeball it like you can with just looking at features so people dont really go through the effort of doing all the calculations when someone asks to be rated and instead will just say something like 'shit eye area its so over for you jfl'. anyways if you made it this far thank you for reading my little rant also was thinking of deleting my account but realised i might be a little too deep in now idk still figuring it out ok bye

Last edited:
i swear you guys care so much about specific things like high set prominent cheekbones and having a wide jaw and hunter eyes and regard any one who doesnt have all of those features as being ugly. There are so many good looking people who dont have such features yet you guys will cope by saying 'oh but he has too much uee and his face is a bit assymetrical so he looks like shit' and it'll be an actor who gets thousands of dms a day by foids thirsting over him while you sit in your room and rot. Honestly i think its better to have mid features with good harmony rather than having amazing features with terrible harmony but obviously calculating harmony is way harder since it requires making measurements and you cant really eyeball it like you can with just looking at features. An example is chico hes obviously very good looking and has near perfect symmetry and harmony yet people will say hes htn because he doesnt have crazy bonemass and masculine features like hernan drago. anyways if you made it this far thank you for reading my little rant also was thinking of deleting my account but realised i might be a little too deep in now idk still figuring it out ok bye
true beauty is a teen ebony with a giant booty 😍

• +1
Reactions: stalkuh