Users Should Cease Referring To Good-looking Sub 6ft Guys As "Chads" Effective Immediately

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
And instead just call them 5 6 7 PSL or whatever...

After all, we're discussing face on its own when we do this 90% of the time:geek:

Got into some debate with a couple users regarding this. The subject in question was Bieber & then it extended to Brando and Cruise😂😅🤣

To call someone a Chad implies close to perfection with nearly zero flaws. Most users would agree that would mean being 7-8/10 in every category to qualify🥶

No one would consider 5'9 an 8/10 height, even in real life amongst normies, so why call this person a Chad? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

IMO you're hardcapped at HTN if you're below 5'10 but that's just me. Gotta be 5'10 minimum to qualify as Chadlite and so on...🫥

But JFL at the state of this forum if you think being 5'9 won't disqualify you from ranking in the upper echelons of male physicality in the 21st century. :lul::lul::lul:

We're a community that is supposed to be harsh on every aspect of looks for crying out loud.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Looks234, Obito and 7 others
a good face is rarer than a good height, face is more valuable.

6psl 5’9 mogs 5 psl 6’2

There’s a massive difference between being 5’9 and a legit dwarf at sub 5’5

Will note, people will shit on you for being short, sub 5’11, which can fuck with your brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, tombradylover, TheAnomaly and 2 others
a good face is rarer than a good height, face is more valuable.

6psl 5’9 mogs 5 psl 6’2

There’s a massive difference between being 5’9 and a legit dwarf at sub 5’5
I don't agree with your take but even if I did, it doesn't refute my point.

5'9 is AT BEST an average height.

You wouldn't give someone who is 6'3 with an average face even chadlite status would you?

So why give it the other way round? See what I'm saying.

tales from degenerate states of burgerland

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I don't agree with your take but even if I did, it doesn't refute my point.

5'9 is AT BEST an average height.

You wouldn't give someone who is 6'3 with an average height even chadlite status would you?

So why give it the other way round? See what I'm saying.

I see why you’re saying, but I disagree. Height and face are not on equal plains.

Benign average height is just that in the real world, not a failo or halo, just average.

Whores irl can’t tell the difference between 5’11 or 6 foot. Especially with shoes.

Tends to also being shorter/ugly girls coping with muh 6’4 plus minimum.

All the slayers I know were not exceptionally tall, just not short.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I see why you’re saying, but I disagree. Height and face are not on equal plains.
Surely you're not saying that face is that much more superior to height? In this day & age there's a legit premium put on tall men it's insane.

You literally can see girls everyday flexing their 6'2 bf who has the face & frame of a member of the Gangreen Gang.
Benign average height is just that in the real world, not a failo or halo, just average.
Yes...

But the definition of Chad is one who is great or at the very least above average in ALL categories.

Not meeting this criteria is 100% cause for being demoted to HTN or Chadlite, depending on how strict you wanna be.
Whores irl can’t tell the difference between 5’11 or 6 foot. Especially with shoes.
I'm fine with being flexible with the definitions.

5'11 isn't far off from 6ft so sure you can still be considered Chad, give or take.

But cmon, not any lower.

5'9 is giga far off from 6ft. It's such a common height... you won't stand out till people actually look at your face up close.

Not worthy of Chad title.
All the slayers I know were not exceptionally tall, just not short.
I didn't mention anything about slaying potential, I just want to clearly define what a Chad is & see how many users agree.
More than a handful of users have spoken of that 5'6 charismatic Filipino slaying but that doesn't make him Chad.

tales from degenerate states of burgerland
Go gargle some cow piss you inbred, recessed Dravidian.
CvJBwnlWEAAYGwZ

Offer something useful or get off my thread.

Surely you're not saying that face is that much more superior to height? In this day & age there's a legit premium put on tall men it's insane.

You literally can see girls everyday flexing their 6'2 bf who has the face & frame of a member of the Gangreen Gang.

Yes...

But the definition of Chad is one who is great or at the very least above average in ALL categories.

Not meeting this criteria is 100% cause for being demoted to HTN or Chadlite, depending on how strict you wanna be.

I'm fine with being flexible with the definitions.

5'11 isn't far off from 6ft so sure you can still be considered Chad, give or take.

But cmon, not any lower.

5'9 is giga far off from 6ft. It's such a common height... you won't stand out till people actually look at your face up close.

Not worthy of Chad title.

I didn't mention anything about slaying potential, I just want to clearly define what a Chad is & see how many users agree.
More than a handful of users have spoken of that 5'6 charismatic Filipino slaying but that doesn't make him Chad.

Go gargle some cow piss you inbred, recessed Dravidian.
View attachment 2304154
Offer something useful or get off my thread.

Tbh I probs agree with you, just coping as a 176 manlet

Life starts at 5’11

Tbh I probs agree with you, just coping as a 176 manlet

Life starts at 5’11
Lmao I'm 175 when I wake up and the mog is just brutal despite living in Asia.

On average, 6 in 10 men heightmog me and 2 out of the other 4 are my height give or take.

Having a 6.5+ PSL face wouldn't improve much for me. I'll just mog everyone who is my height and maybe an inch above me if I'm lucky.

Your original comment regarding face being more important than height was probably true in the past all the way up to the late 2000s.
Height probably wasn't even in the top 3 physical criteria you look for in a guy.
But since then it's been height all the way in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Myth
This post got way too little discussion frfr ong no cap real talk

IMG 1206

How will Tom Cruise cope with being hard capped at HTN

Lmao I'm 175 when I wake up and the mog is just brutal despite living in Asia.

On average, 6 in 10 men heightmog me and 2 out of the other 4 are my height give or take.

Having a 6.5+ PSL face wouldn't improve much for me. I'll just mog everyone who is my height and maybe an inch above me if I'm lucky.

Your original comment regarding face being more important than height was probably true in the past all the way up to the late 2000s.
Height probably wasn't even in the top 3 physical criteria you look for in a guy.
But since then it's been height all the way in my opinion.
reigniting this thread cause i think it deserves tbh.

do you think that height is on par with face in terms of importance nowadays? or maybe even above it?

i agree that it has gained more weight (on OLD for sure, irl a bit less) in recent years, but imo face is still more important.

maybe a min cutoff for each tier is reasonable, but yours is way too high.

5’7 or 5’8 for chadlite makes more sense imo. obviously you’d have to compensate with a very gl face, but i think a 5’7 6-6.5 psl guy should be considered chadlite tier, for example.

• Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
yep. no such thing as a short chad
being a chad but short is just chadlite

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
no, being a chad but short is capped at high tier normie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane and Obito
reigniting this thread cause i think it deserves tbh.

do you think that height is on par with face in terms of importance nowadays? or maybe even above it?

i agree that it has gained more weight (on OLD for sure, irl a bit less) in recent years, but imo face is still more important.

maybe a min cutoff for each tier is reasonable, but yours is way too high.

5’7 or 5’8 for chadlite makes more sense imo. obviously you’d have to compensate with a very gl face, but i think a 5’7 6-6.5 psl guy should be considered chadlite tier, for example.
To me height is slightly more important than face. I'd say 60 40, 55 45 kind of thing. I can understand if some people think it's evenly matched today but I disagree with you that face is more important.

Put it this way, you can see everyday tall men using their height to compensate for an ugly face but how many good looking guys below 5'10 are single? They can't use face to make up for poor height in today's climate.

Not sure how you'd rationalise 5'7 to 5'8 tier guys with a good face being chadlite.

Chadlite implies that you're close to perfection in every category except one or 2.
And in these 1 or 2 where you fall short (pun intended), you can't be off by too much.

In most western countries and even Korea and top tier Chinese cities, the lower end of average male height is 5'10 give or take.

So thats my logic. No matter how good your face is, you're standing shorter than half the male population in a dating market that puts an extreme premium on height.

Cutoffs aren't set in stone and ultimately its up to us raters in the community to collectively set the standard but I'm of the opinion the height caps should look something like this.

5'4 & below = Incel to LTN
5'5-5'7 = LTN - MTN
5'8-5'9 = MTN - HTN
5'10 = Chadlite entry level
5'11 = barefoot night height bare minimum to be called chad

(With a 1 inch allowance for flexibility)

Btw thanks for the bump G:)
no, being a chad but short is capped at high tier normie
I propose normalising the term "chadlets":feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Obito
To me height is slightly more important than face. I'd say 60 40, 55 45 kind of thing. I can understand if some people think it's evenly matched today but I disagree with you that face is more important.

Put it this way, you can see everyday tall men using their height to compensate for an ugly face but how many good looking guys below 5'10 are single? They can't use face to make up for poor height in today's climate.

Not sure how you'd rationalise 5'7 to 5'8 tier guys with a good face being chadlite.

Chadlite implies that you're close to perfection in every category except one or 2.
And in these 1 or 2 where you fall short (pun intended), you can't be off by too much.

In most western countries and even Korea and top tier Chinese cities, the lower end of average male height is 5'10 give or take.

So thats my logic. No matter how good your face is, you're standing shorter than half the male population in a dating market that puts an extreme premium on height.

Cutoffs aren't set in stone and ultimately its up to us raters in the community to collectively set the standard but I'm of the opinion the height caps should look something like this.

5'4 & below = Incel to LTN
5'5-5'7 = LTN - MTN
5'8-5'9 = MTN - HTN
5'10 = Chadlite entry level
5'11 = barefoot night height bare minimum to be called chad

(With a 1 inch allowance for flexibility)

Btw thanks for the bump G:)

I propose normalising the term "chadlets":feelskek:
Have you ever used a htn+ and changed his height on dating apps?
It definitely helps but even going from 5’9 to 6’3 does not give you the boost you think it does

Have you ever used a htn+ and changed his height on dating apps?
It definitely helps but even going from 5’9 to 6’3 does not give you the boost you think it does
Even 5'11 to 6'3 seems to change the results quite a bit

my nigga no girl is going to reject a 5'9 chad. Sub 5'8 i see ur point purely because then it becomes visually obvious ur far from average height. But 5'8-5'9 chads are still chads unless in the Netherlands or something. Lifts can be worn to mediate any concerns as well.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
my nigga no girl is going to reject a 5'9 chad. Sub 5'8 i see ur point purely because then it becomes visually obvious ur far from average height. But 5'8-5'9 chads are still chads unless in the Netherlands or something. Lifts can be worn to mediate any concerns as well.
jfl at girls, there is a guy whos 6'2 in a different class, hes not ugly but, if it were to choose between us, im 5'9. girls are picking me frfr no cap

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
jfl at girls, there is a guy whos 6'2 in a different class, hes not ugly but, if it were to choose between us, im 5'9. girls are picking me frfr no cap
they say, ''i dont even like boys that tall''