Users want a great sense and a grip on what they're doing here (explanation)

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
They want a greater sense of what they're trying to achieve by being here, amongst many mentally ill sociopaths and narcies, indians, deathnics, and literally fbi accounts
i am a perfect example of an impulsive poster - most of the time i will wake up and wont remember ever making some threads or talking to some people, my personality on this website will change entirely within any given time and within any time period (minutes, hours, days, months)
meanwhile, most posters here will want to know exactly what everything is and what they're posting, that's why their posts are more formal and genuinely have some thought put into the stuff they say

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Idk why i even post on this site i dont take it serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Time Travel
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.
anyone who has that in their bio needs to inject T

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and BigBoy
fuck have i not given
horse shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3526
jfl if looskmax isn't your religion and you don't pray to serge every night before going to sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Petsmart
I will just go make another thing when I get bored of this.

Thats crazy

Did I ask?

Thats crazy

Did I ask?
Fool. It was I who asked.

It may be a shit thread, but it has my approval regardless, when will you understand?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
Fool. It was I who asked.

It may be a shit thread, but it has my approval regardless, when will you understand?
Interesting

Because it was actually I who had asked for this thread. I has simply planted a false question to draw the false sayers out of the woodworks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, maxmendietta and Solidcoin
Interesting

Because it was actually I who had asked for this thread. I has simply planted a false question to draw the false sayers out of the woodworks
caging at this shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195