Users who are sympathetic or autists or abused dogs plz help me I'm crying while writing this .

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Iron
My English is not good , i just hope it's readable ahead .

- I'm a 17 year old curry currently living in curryland who is permanently going to Germany in few months , please don't read this post if you hate curries because then you will probably make me feel more bad by hating on me , I'm done with this life man.

As a baby I was born only in 6 months (premature birth ) I was very underweight for a baby who is just born (never began)
we autists tend to talk late as kids, i started to speak when I was around 2 year and guess what after only 4, 5 months my parents forced me in a strict school where kids take admission when they are around 4 year old minimum, at that time I was only 2 year old barely started to speak brain less developed which obviously resulted in bad academic performance due to which I was beaten alot as a 2.5 year old by those filthy teachers i'm sure that severely traumatized me.
- premature birth of me along with dogshit carbs only diet given by parents stunted growth in my height I was always the shortest one in class , literally 4'10 at age of 13 with a dog shit frame and big head .
-

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, 160cmcurry, NZb6Air and 9 others
Puberty ascended me currently 17 year old with 5'10 height and wide shoulders , but I still have small wrists .

I'm not ugly facially, htn , but low mtn in west due to light brown skin.

How do I cope ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, NZb6Air, greycel and 3 others
Post ur face

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noobs
or pm me

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and truthhurts
Drugs,
Surgery,
Money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ziaoni, NZb6Air, SomethingIsWrong and 1 other person
Puberty ascended me currently 17 year old with 5'10 height and wide shoulders , but I still have small wrists .

How do I cope ?
If you ain’t ugly then why should you be scared:ogre:?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, greycel and beefliverontop
PM me your face bhaii

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

How do I cope ?
Why would I have sympathy for you if you’re supposedly htn
i hope u get beat up by muslims in germany

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Btw I have a wingspan of 6'2 I'm 100 percent sure my growth was stunted as a kid I was always that malnutrished kid that too with a diet full of carbs , my father is 6'1 my mother is 5'6 btw

• +1
Why would I have sympathy for you if you’re supposedly htn
i hope u get beat up by muslims in germany
It's over for ethinics in Germany, I'm light brown it's a failo I consider myself low mtn , I'm not htn at all

• +1
Btw I have a wingspan of 6'2 I'm 100 percent sure my growth was stunted as a kid I was always that malnutrished kid that too with a diet full of carbs , my father is 6'1 my mother is 5'6 btw
IMG 3479

gibbonmaxxed ahh nigga

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and truthhurts
stopped reading at curry

it's ogre

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and truthhurts
It's over for ethinics in Germany, I'm light brown it's a failo I consider myself low mtn , I'm not htn at all
its not
muslim street gangs there fulfill a similar role to BBCs in America but to a lesser extent

• +1
Aren’t these some wannabe gangsters
the fact that I can just google “beheading germany” and get results that come up within a week from today’s date says it all
IMG 3480

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SomethingIsWrong and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and TheLookInYourEyes
If you are MTN bro, I guarantee you if you start working out and develop a good physique, you will have no problem finding a gf that one day you can marry

Germany is a bit brutal considering that people are being a bit racist nowadays to foreigners, so I'd advise you to be very amiable with people around you.. if you are truly a good person though, trust me it will show in even the smallest of details.
You will not be treated negatively bro

And if you are by few ignorant people, realise that the amount of hate and negativity they carry around has affected their lives more than you can comprehend
There will always be these bad people, but there will also be a lot of good. Surround yourself with the good people in Germany, you will know them when you see them

Also, in Germany people are more direct. Don't take that as them being rude to you. For example, if you asked a German "Why don't you want to come here?" and they might reply with "because I don't value our friendship enough to travel the distance", or something like that..
It doesn't mean they are bad people, just how they were raised in the German environment. Extremely direct, and not too emotional

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
I'm scared to post my face in this forum .
What if some user dox me
stopped reading at curry

it's ogre

If you are MTN bro, I guarantee you if you start working out and develop a good physique, you will have no problem finding a gf that one day you can marry

Germany is a bit brutal considering that people are being a bit racist nowadays to foreigners, so I'd advise you to be very amiable with people around you.. if you are truly a good person though, trust me it will show in even the smallest of details.
You will not be treated negatively bro

And if you are by few ignorant people, realise that the amount of hate and negativity they carry around has affected their lives more than you can comprehend
There will always be these bad people, but there will also be a lot of good. Surround yourself with the good people in Germany, you will know them when you see them

Also, in Germany people are more direct. Don't take that as them being rude to you. For example, if you asked a German "Why don't you want to come here?" and they might reply with "because I don't value our friendship enough to travel the distance", or something like that..
It doesn't mean they are bad people, just how they were raised in the German environment. Extremely direct, and not too emotional
Thanks bhai for this , currently I have a lean body (not muscular )
Yh germans are brutal but yh i was always considered as that innocent nice guy all my life .

• +1
Reactions: greycel
What would sympathy help you with? Try to leave when and if you can

How do I cope ?
pm me ur face

You need to be outstanding as a curry to ascend in Germany. It's harder than US, UK and maybe on par or higher than even Nordic countries. PM me face. 5'10 isn't bad but in Germany wear Nike Air Max to be seen as almost average.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and truthhurts