alurmo

alurmo

just some info just so u guys know

@Xangsane - should be obv, no further explanation needed

@AlexBrown84 -how is he so old while looking so young, skincare?!?! i think not
lets go deeper in this,
alex brown was born in the 1900s but he time traveled into the future
now look at this vid of him-

this should say everything,a reference to a war(prob ptsd and memory from the 1910ss:forcedsmile:), driving a fighter jet, why would a normal person do this,maybe he was fiening to get back into the jet
theory on why @AlexBrown84 is a time traveler and from what time period:alexbrown was born in 1894 and time traveled into the future on 1914(start of ww1, he did it to avoid fighting the war:forcedsmile:)
his attempts at trying to fit in with posting lyrics from random pluggnb rappers don't work most of the time and since he brought his money from 1914 with him(1 dollar in 1914 is $3 145 today btw) he was set for life but then he also studied crypto which made him incredible amount of money and that's why he can travel so much

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I literally saw a dude predict that 2020 would suffer an economic crash in early 2019, when covid wasnt even around.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

lets go deeper in this,

this should say everything,a reference to a war(prob ptsd and memory from the 1910ss:forcedsmile:), driving a fighter jet, why would a normal person do this,maybe he was fiening to get back into the jet
theory on why @AlexBrown84 is a time traveler and from what time period:alexbrown was born in 1894 and time traveled into the future on 1914(start of ww1, he did it to avoid fighting the war:forcedsmile:)
his attempts at trying to fit in with posting lyrics from random pluggnb rappers don't work most of the time and since he brought his money from 1914 with him(1 dollar in 1914 is $3 145 today btw) he was set for life but then he also studied crypto which made him incredible amount of money and that's why he can travel so much

Also that vid is cgi btw

lets go deeper in this,

patpat

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
flew to paris for a hug

everybody wanna be a thug

IMG 9174

You’re still on .org? I thought you moved to geomax.me or smth, nice website btw.
i don’t post much here since there’s rarely any good posts nowadays

@Darkeningstar there was a thread about him being from the past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo and Darkeningstar