Users who time traveled, how was it?

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
How was the overall experience?

Is it true that males in 2100 grew an additional peener to satisfy the demand of nymphomaniac female robots?

Was the Spanish flu in 1900 really Spanish? did it speak the language?

I'm looking for high IQ serious answers only. Please keep this thread shitpost free, especially if you never time traveled.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, fukmylyf, Deleted member 5522 and 7 others
How was the overall experience?

Is it true that males in 2100 grew an additional peener to satisfy the demand of nymphomaniac female robots?

Was the Spanish flu in 1900 really Spanish? did it speak the language?

I'm looking for high IQ serious answers only. Please keep this thread shitpost free, especially if you never time traveled.
I want a refund

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4645
Interesting. What happened?
I saw Abraham Lincoln cucking a 5’5” logger with his wife in a cabin.
Brutal

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 4645
i traveled to 2100 and you were still on looksmax.me shitposting
so i guess your future is fucked sorry body boyo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Copeful and Deleted member 4645
Ask @Time Travel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 7125, Time Travel and 1 other person
Ask @Time Travel
In the year 2050 most men will just work as betabuxxes for chads and women.
80/20 rule will be long gone and 99.999/0.001 rule will be in place.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 4645
I helped hitler escape and fabricated the "he killed himself" story so he can live in Brazil peacefully.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 4645
I time travelled to a time when OP wasn't a faggot yet

jk that time didn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I gassed the 6 million jews in germany then quickly gtfo

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4645
Ask britney spears. She's the clone of marilyn monroe. All they do is redirect their concioussness from the astral plane after death into another body through witchcraft. The elites have been doing this for centuries.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Ask briney spears. She's the clone of marilyn monroe. All they do is redirect their concioussness from the astral plane after death into another body through witchcraft. The elites have been doing this for centuries.

Out of all the answers on this thread, this seems the most plausible.

How did you acquire that much knowledge? Can you redpill me on reincarnation? I think I'm god's chosen one, is that possible?

How did you acquire that much knowledge? Can you redpill me on reincarnation? I think I'm god's chosen one, is that possible?

Alot of first hand and third hand research. As a kid who grew up christian, I new this world was all bullshit when I saw different religions and people worshipping and believing different GODS, morals, and customs, yet only one of these was suppose to be the one true religion? I've Been diving into spirituality and "conspiracy" research ever since.

Reincarnation is real. When you die, if you go to the light, you will go through the reincarnation process where an archon disguised as a benevolent being or spirit guide will come to you. They will take you through a life review and based off your karma from this life that will determine what you need to "learn" and "experience" in your next life. So you choose what situation you want to be born in(yes, you choose your parents) and then your concioussness goes into that fetus. You don't keep your memories as the Archons erase them. It's possible to recover them however.

The trick however is that this is nothing more than a trap. Archons are negative demonic entities that feed upon human loosh energy. Loosh energy is low vibrational and negative energy humans release from negative activities and feelings such as fear, violence, hatred etc.
They set up this reincarnation cycle so that we can keep coming back to this sabotaged shit hole where they can feed off of our loosh energy. Karma is complete bullshit, there's no reason for you to have to pay and suffer for what the previous incarnation of you did because that WASNT YOU. The soul may be the same, but the thoughts, behaviors, and emotions of that person are different.

Death isn't always the same for everyone, but most people will see a light after death AKA the reincarnation trap. What you want to do is from what I understand is either astral project away from the light or just turn around from it, that's where you can experience the astral realm and other realms of existence, manifesting, and learning anything you want. Although I haven't found a clear answer, my bet is that eventually the archons will approach you for reincarnation and you will have to defeat them in 72 test to forever escape the cycle. These 72 test are according to the Tibetan book of the Dead.

You said you feel like you are Gods chosen one. But let me tell you, their is no GOD as in some creator in the sky that made us, WE ARE GOD, humans are GOD split into individual souls experiencing life from different perspectives. We are the creators, and the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can free ourselves from the Archons.

But anyways, if you're interested, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Just be open minded. I am just one man, one without established credibility aswell....

Last edited:
  • Love it
I spoke with the devil in Miami, he told me everything would be fine.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 5694
I became 6psl, rose to power and made health services cover surgery for sub5s

• Love it
Alot of first hand and third hand research. As a kid who grew up christian, I new this world was all bullshit when I saw different religions and people worshipping and believing different GODS, morals, and customs, yet only one of these was suppose to be the one true religion? I've Been diving into spirituality and "conspiracy" research ever since.

Reincarnation is real. When you die, if you go to the light, you will go through the reincarnation process where an archon disguised as a benevolent being or spirit guide will come to you. They will take you through a life review and based off your karma from this life that will determine what you need to "learn" and "experience" in your next life. So you choose what situation you want to be born in(yes, you choose your parents) and then your concioussness goes into that fetus. You don't keep your memories as the Archons erase them. It's possible to recover them however.

The trick however is that this is nothing more than a trap. Archons are negative demonic entities that feed upon human loosh energy. Loosh energy is low vibrational and negative energy humans release from negative activities and feelings such as fear, violence, hatred etc.
They set up this reincarnation cycle so that we can keep coming back to this sabotaged shit hole where they can feed off of our loosh energy. Karma is complete bullshit, there's no reason for you to have to pay and suffer for what the previous incarnation of you did because that WASNT YOU. The soul may be the same, but the thoughts, behaviors, and emotions of that person are different.

Death isn't always the same for everyone, but most people will see a light after death AKA the reincarnation trap. What you want to do is from what I understand is either astral project away from the light or just turn around from it, that's where you can experience the astral realm and other realms of existence, manifesting, and learning anything you want. Although I haven't found a clear answer, my bet is that eventually the archons will approach you for reincarnation and you will have to defeat them in 72 test to forever escape the cycle. These 72 test are according to the Tibetan book of the Dead.

You said you feel like you are Gods chosen one. But let me tell you, their is no GOD as in some creator in the sky that made us, WE ARE GOD, humans are GOD split into individual souls experiencing life from different perspectives. We are the creators, and the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can free ourselves from the Archons.

But anyways, if you're interested, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Just be open minded. I am just one man, one without established credibility aswell....

Mirin spirirtualitymaxxing.

I spoke with the devil in Miami, he told me everything would be fine.

Sounds kinda larp since you're the devil.

I became 6psl, rose to power and made health services cover surgery for sub5s

Based.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Deleted member 7866
Sounds kinda larp since you're the devil.
there are multipel devil's

that one mogged me ngl, few mm of horns

• JFL
sweet loan :heart:

• Love it
  • JFL
I've actually experienced time loops on lsd. I'm not talking about thought loops or deja vu, but actually experiencing the same events repeatedly. It's such a mindfuck, I love it

• Woah