@ Users who've had upper eyelid filler

D

Deleted member 1862

Where exactly is the injection site? Can it be injected on the inner corner of the eye close to the glabella or is this too risky?

PM a few surgeons tbh

Don't do it yourself. I remember some user here who did and almost went blind and fucked his eye area too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MentalistKebab, JizzFarmer, Schönling and 4 others
You would have to be an absolute fucking idiot to inject this area yourself man. The area that you want filled (the superior sulcus of the eyelid) is located near the ophthalmic artery, which sits approximately near the tear duct. Piercing this artery, and getting hyaluronic acid into this artery, will cause arterial occlusion - sending the product to the iris of the eye, cutting off blood circulation, and causing blindness. There has only ever been one paitent recorded in cosmetic medical literature that has been able to restore their vision after having aterial occlusion because of filler. Just one...

If you're going to an injector, he or she will create an entry point, with a needle, just under the lateral tail of the eyebrow. He will then use a cannula in this area to disperse the product, because it is blunt-ended and can greatly reduce the risk of piercing an artery.

Just go to someone experienced man, and you will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
You would have to be an absolute fucking idiot to inject this area yourself man. The area that you want filled (the superior sulcus of the eyelid) is located near the ophthalmic artery, which sits approximately near the tear duct. Piercing this artery, and getting hyaluronic acid into this artery, will cause arterial occlusion - sending the product to the iris of the eye, cutting off blood circulation, and causing blindness. There has only ever been one paitent recorded in cosmetic medical literature that has been able to restore their vision after having aterial occlusion because of filler. Just one...

If you're going to an injector, he or she will create an entry point, with a needle, just under the lateral tail of the eyebrow. He will then use a cannula in this area to disperse the product, because it is blunt-ended and can greatly reduce the risk of piercing an artery.

Just go to someone experienced man, and you will be fine.
Don't do it yourself. I remember some user here who did and almost went blind and fucked his eye area too.
to clarify, not planning to do it myself lol

just wanted to clarify if the injection could be closer to the glabella

to clarify, not planning to do it myself lol

just wanted to clarify if the injection could be closer to the glabella
Haha that's a relief bro, good luck with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862