Users you’d want to wingman on a date

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
I’d want @alurmo to wingman me he’d use his bbc power to help make me seem nt my only fear is he might try to steal the girl from me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James, poopoohead, cromagnon and 2 others
Does wingman even work

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@not__cel

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova and not__cel
@MakinMogReturns

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and not__cel
@TechnoBoss @edodalic29 @Htobrother @coisbhai @emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Clavicular @pneumocystosis

I'm truecel but can make a really good wingman. :Comfy:

EDIT: I thought this thread was about guys you would want to help get the girl, my bad guys... but yeah if you're on a date and you're in Rotterdam, call me I'll be your wingman and ensure you will win her over. :love:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, Htobrother, pneumocystosis and 5 others
What she’ll see as she arrives to the date
IMG 2738

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium, coisbhai and 1 other person
@TechnoBoss @edodalic29 @Htobrother @coisbhai @emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Clavicular @pneumocystosis

You’re my dear brother but I’m a stupid horny bastard, I would steal the woman and leave you in the ditch in hopes of the girl shitting in a mile vicinity of me :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Costcosuperstore, poopoohead and 3 others
You’re my dear brother but I’m a stupid horny bastard, I would steal the woman and leave you in the ditch in hopes of the girl shitting in a mile vicinity of me :ogre:
Wait, wasn't this post about who you wanna help slay? Why are you saying you'd steal the woman if she's meant for you bhai? 💀

• Woah
Reactions: coisbhai
Wait, wasn't this post about who you wanna help slay? Why are you saying you'd steal the woman if she's meant for you bhai? 💀
I misread, now I’ve shown you my true colours, how much of a right horny cunt I am :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, TechnoBoss and coisbhai
Yes, she is a girl I’ve mentioned in a previous post, ginger mulatta with blue eyes and freckles
If she's a ginger then yeah she's gonna have ginger pubes as well, most likely.

Also I’d like @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I would wingman for a lot of people on here but lately it would be @Michael Myers who I’d totally be down to wingman for.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Michael Myers and not__cel
I’d want @alurmo to wingman me he’d use his bbc power to help make me seem nt my only fear is he might try to steal the girl from me
i don’t want any wingman tf is that cucked shit i talk to her by myself

• WTF
I would wingman for a lot of people on here but lately it would be @Michael Myers who I’d totally be down to wingman for.
Nah bhai the girl would just want you instead. :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and vermillioncorefan
i’m a top tier jestermaxxing wingman ngl

• Woah
I misread, now I’ve shown you my true colours, how much of a right horny cunt I am :fuk:
@Fiqh @MaghrebGator talk some sense into this kaffir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and coisbhai
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Nah bhai the girl would just want you instead. :feelskek:
No they wouldn’t and if they do I will lie and say I’m gay :lul:

i’m a top tier jestermaxxing wingman ngl
No you’d be a great wingman bhai. I can see us going out and just naturally shifting between one of us being wingman and being the one who’s chasing the girl. Would be good chemistry. One of us would slay every night guaranteed if we went out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, not__cel and NorwoodAscender
No they wouldn’t and if they do I will lie and say I’m gay :lul:
What if she's giga stacy (lol cope)? You'd stab me in the back bhai. :ogre:

What if she's giga stacy (lol cope)? You'd stab me in the back bhai. :ogre:
It it was Adriana Lima I would consider it but if it was that case I’d look and see who she looks most interested in. If she looks interested in both of us it’s time for a threesome :ogre: but tbh you’re a dick mogger (so I’ve heard :ogre:) so if we started having sex with Lima I’d end up in the corner watching the PAKISTANI BVLL do his thing. Brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy:

But I wouldn’t betray you bhai. I would wingman for you. Even if giga Stacy. I’d want to see you get laid with a giga Stacy (not literally watch but you get what I mean)

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It it was Adriana Lima I would consider it but if it was that case I’d look and see who she looks most interested in. If she looks interested in both of us it’s time for a threesome :ogre: but tbh you’re a dick mogger (so I’ve heard :ogre:) so if we started having sex with Lima I’d end up in the corner watching the PAKISTANI BVLL do his thing. Brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Oh word, I'd share Adriana Lima with you bhai. :love::love: And tbh my dick is big but not huge, perhaps your bwc puts my curry cock to shame. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TechnoBoss
Oh word, I'd share Adriana Lima with you bhai. :love::love: And tbh my dick is big but not huge, perhaps your bwc puts my curry cock to shame. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Fuark it’s a done deal then if we see Lima at the bar we are tag teaming. :feelsohh: Thank you bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fuark it’s a done deal then if we see Lima at the bar we are tag teaming. :feelsohh: Thank you bhai
Let's goooooooooo. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy: No need to thank me bhai. :3

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss