using beef tallow balm after tazarotene?

nigga wallahi i bought beef tallow it smells so fucking bad bro u smell like meat all day and not the yummy steak kind like the salty somewhat salmony kind + it clogs ur pores dont trust this shit js cuz it says organic lol, if it doesnt stink then its not real and ur getting sold some stupid shit

nigga wallahi i bought beef tallow it smells so fucking bad bro u smell like meat all day and not the yummy steak kind like the salty somewhat salmony kind + it clogs ur pores dont trust this shit js cuz it says organic lol, if it doesnt stink then its not real and ur getting sold some stupid shit
Yeah theres a lot of positives reviews and negative but i think it depends which one u bought too tho

Damn they changed it in a minute its good a lot of people say essential oils are bad now its just natural
Nice.

Did you get the unscented one in the end? People usually use unscented ones on babies since it's non irritating. I can handle the essential oils and enjoy the benefits but some I know with sensitive skin can't. Just try it and see how it is, everyone's skin is different.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Grass-fed tallow rendered a few times doesn't really have any beefy smell. I've had both so I know the difference. Especially if mixed with raw honey. You might be buying non grass-fed.

• +1
Nice.

Did you get the unscented one in the end? People usually use unscented ones on babies since it's non irritating. I can handle the essential oils and enjoy the benefits but some I know with sensitive skin can't. Just try it and see how it is, everyone's skin is different.
Yeah thanks for suggestion it was just a bit cheaper shipped then the other one so twice a day is good right? morning and night? some people say u look like an oily freak in the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Yeah thanks for suggestion it was just a bit cheaper shipped then the other one so twice a day is good right? morning and night? some people say u look like an oily freak in the day
You look oily if you apply too much product and your skin can’t absorb it. Start out with a pea sized amount once in the AM and once 12 hours later in the PM. Stick at it for a month and see where you are. I guarantee your skin will be better.

• +1