using boxing/mma skills in a street fights makes you look like a tryhard phaggot

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Rushing in and throwing haymakers until you knock your random opponent on the street out is the right answer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, buflek and Dogpill enjoyer
Rushing in and throwing haymakers is how you get picked up and slammed on your fucking neck.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Rushing in and throwing haymakers is how you get picked up and slammed on your fucking neck.
True, i'm planning on starting a random street fight with ryan garcia because he fucked me over. Maybe jenna ortega too. I must avenge what they have done to me.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, jacky hanma, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
True, i'm planning on starting a random street fight with ryan garcia because he fucked me over. Maybe jenna ortega too. I must avenge what they have done to me.
She's hot tbh

Rushing in and throwing haymakers until you knock your random opponent on the street out is the right answer.
I don't think so. The object is to win. Imagine a general throwing all the strategic troup movements he learned out the window on the battlefield.

She's hot tbh
yea i feel her talking to me a lot through my schizo, pictures, and videos. I want to be with her so bad

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
No nigga that makes u look like a schizo and ur gonna get ur laid out body put on r/ knockouts

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back