Using drugs on your own in your room VS using it in social settings.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Drugs = Alcohol by the way.

If you use alcohol, you are a drug-user. Welcome to the club.
You disagree? fuck right off cuz ur a retarded faggot who doesn't realize that using alcohol generally is worse than using drugs.

What's life about? What do we do with life?

I was supposed to go on a rave today, sunday, but I didn't feel like going. Now I am at home. Do I use drugs?

I have 2 more raves planned this thursday and satruday. I will use drugs on both.

Hard decisions.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, datboijj, fuse and 2 others
I use them whenever I see fit, to pass time at work, to have fun with friends, to slay, party, jerk off.

Rn if you aren’t bored don’t use them but if you are, order a bunch of a food, smoke a bowl and watch TV

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston whats the best inhib lowering drug?
Alcohol doesnt do anything inhibwise for me

I use them whenever I see fit, to pass time at work, to have fun with friends, to slay, party, jerk off.

Rn if you aren’t bored don’t use them but if you are, order a bunch of a food, smoke a bowl and watch TV
what drug would help u to slay

what drug would help u to slay
Alcohol makes me low inhib, I use weed to take off anxiety, mdma also makes me happy and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
@ambi

ive never had a single night on cocaine where I didn't at least make out with a girl. It's the ultimate normie drug.

Most normies who slay in night-life are drugged on cocaine.
Naturally they would be subhuman high-inhib faggots and I would mog them to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and try2beme
Don’t get drunk alone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse
@ambi

ive never had a single night on cocaine where I didn't at least make out with a girl. It's the ultimate normie drug.

Most normies who slay in night-life are drugged on cocaine.
Naturally they would be subhuman high-inhib faggots and I would mog them to oblivion.
How much do you use?
Im a bit scared of trying coke, ik its addictive af and if u get caught w coke they love making those people an example, its the most demonized drug

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, XtrovertNTnormalfag, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
How much do you use?
i dont use it because I tend to be socially isolated when I use drugs even on raves. Cocaine is a social-drug. If you use it on your own you it's mediocre and not worth it.

It is a drug you use in normie-club, social-setting that make you this super-confident, super-social, low-inhib guy. Often also perceived as 'a dick' by your surroundings. It's fun honestly, to use it in that setting. But it's not a big high or anything, you don't feel euphoric. You just feel extremely dialed in, confident, you are the best person on the planet, everyone is inferior, lol at these subhumans.-vibe

its different to for example MDMA where you love the world, you love yourself, you have intense euphoria, etc. its a diff vibe.
Im a bit scared of trying coke, ik its addictive af and if u get caught w coke they love making those people an example, its the most demonized drug
idk if its addictive, for me? No. Not at all. Used ~10 grams or so over the last 3 years. Not much. Depends on your personality and how you deal with addictive substances.

if u get caught? i been caught many times with drugs in clubs by bouncers etc. never had issues. My friends when I got caugt? i got drugs-halo cuz they are afraid of doing drugs so I am considered 'the bad boy'.

most demonized drug? yes probably in the mainstream. Idk, just dont care.

• +1
Reminder that this man claims to be an incel.
mister @longjohnmong . How many night have you used cocaine, gone clubbing, and been rejected all night?
Exactly.

Don't compare my inceldom with the inceldom of someone rotting in his room.
I go to clubs, I go to raves, on cocaine, on drugs. My situation can't be compared to someone who is afraid to go out of his room, let alone do drugs.

@longjohnmong you're in your mid thirties ?! you should know this. stop hating on me.

I am a low-inhib beast, drug-user, approach women left and right. Don't compare me to rotters who don't even use drugs.

i dont use it because I tend to be socially isolated when I use drugs even on raves. Cocaine is a social-drug. If you use it on your own you it's mediocre and not worth it.

It is a drug you use in normie-club, social-setting that make you this super-confident, super-social, low-inhib guy. Often also perceived as 'a dick' by your surroundings. It's fun honestly, to use it in that setting. But it's not a big high or anything, you don't feel euphoric. You just feel extremely dialed in, confident, you are the best person on the planet, everyone is inferior, lol at these subhumans.-vibe
Sounds good but im afraid i would do some very retarded shit or get into fights or some shit. Do you still have some level of self control and self-awaress on it at least?
its different to for example MDMA where you love the world, you love yourself, you have intense euphoria, etc. its a diff vibe.
Have u tried MDMA? Do you think it would also be good for slaying and clubbing?
if u get caught? i been caught many times with drugs in clubs by bouncers etc. never had issues. My friends when I got caugt? i got drugs-halo cuz they are afraid of doing drugs so I am considered 'the bad boy'.

most demonized drug? yes probably in the mainstream. Idk, just dont care.
I mean if you got caught by cops or something. They are usually less forgiving w drugs like coke

Sounds good but im afraid i would do some very retarded shit or get into fights or some shit. Do you still have some level of self control and self-awaress on it at least?
that's personal.

how are you when extremely drunk? do you get agressive/violent?
if so, then cocaine is gonna make that even worse.

Have u tried MDMA? Do you think it would also be good for slaying and clubbing?
many times. Yes it's beneficial for slaying/clubbing, but more so that it makes you enjoy it more. You are in a good vibe, which helps with vibing with women too
I mean if you got caught by cops or something. They are usually less forgiving w drugs like coke
idk with that

• +1
that's personal.

how are you when extremely drunk? do you get agressive/violent?
if so, then cocaine is gonna make that even worse.
Idk when im drunk im pretty similar to when im sober inhib wise (so im pretty shy and calm even when very drunk) but laugh more and a bit more relay than when fully sober. Never been aggresive

many times. Yes it's beneficial for slaying/clubbing, but more so that it makes you enjoy it more. You are in a good vibe, which helps with vibing with women too
MDMA is the main one id like to try, tho i heard your jaw twitches on it and your pupils get massive so it might be obv to ppl ur on it

• +1
Idk when im drunk im pretty similar to when im sober inhib wise (so im pretty shy and calm even when very drunk) but laugh more and a bit more relay than when fully sober. Never been aggresive
then ur prob good
MDMA is the main one id like to try, tho i heard your jaw twitches on it and your pupils get massive so it might be obv to ppl ur on it
mdma is very obvious, thats the downside

• +1
then ur prob good

mdma is very obvious, thats the downside
U ever tried speed? Thats pretty common in my area for ppl to do, but it doesnt seem that good from what ive observed how ppl act on it

mister @longjohnmong . How many night have you used cocaine, gone clubbing, and been rejected all night?
Exactly.

Don't compare my inceldom with the inceldom of someone rotting in his room.
I go to clubs, I go to raves, on cocaine, on drugs. My situation can't be compared to someone who is afraid to go out of his room, let alone do drugs.

@longjohnmong you're in your mid thirties ?! you should know this. stop hating on me.

I am a low-inhib beast, drug-user, approach women left and right. Don't compare me to rotters who don't even use drugs.
Rotting in my room? Bro, I was just in the Netherlands and you wouldn't even go out with me :cry:

• WTF
U ever tried speed? Thats pretty common in my area for ppl to do, but it doesnt seem that good from what ive observed how ppl act on it
no

• +1
Rotting in my room? Bro, I was just in the Netherlands and you wouldn't even go out with me :cry:
why would i go out with someone who hates on me all the time?

jfl man, u think im a retard. over for you

Drugs = Alcohol by the way.

If you use alcohol, you are a drug-user. Welcome to the club.
You disagree? fuck right off cuz ur a retarded faggot who doesn't realize that using alcohol generally is worse than using drugs.

What's life about? What do we do with life?

I was supposed to go on a rave today, sunday, but I didn't feel like going. Now I am at home. Do I use drugs?

I have 2 more raves planned this thursday and satruday. I will use drugs on both.

Hard decisions.
I do not use drugs in any capacity

high inhib
It doesn't align with my goals in any way. Today I jogged for half an hour right after waking up and read a book. Wasnt a perfect day of my routine but its improving. I cant fall to debauchery

It doesn't align with my goals in any way. Today I jogged for half an hour right after waking up and read a book. Wasnt a perfect day of my routine but its improving. I cant fall to debauchery
all you know is the stories of drugs use from normies and societ/government. This is known.

don't count yourself superior just because you believe the normie tales and lies about drugs and its effects.
when in reality you are just too scared to try something new and seek the truth.

I hate because I love.
i hate because everyone hates me.

When I go out on raves, I stick to myself. I wear sunglasses and drug myself to another dimension. I don't bother anyone and just dance on the dance-floor.
I don't want interaction with people who hate me, such as women. Or you.

leave me alone.

i hate because everyone hates me.

When I go out on raves, I stick to myself. I wear sunglasses and drug myself to another dimension. I don't bother anyone and just dance on the dance-floor.
I don't want interaction with people who hate me, such as women. Or you.

leave me alone.
I don't actually hate you. I don't even jokingly hate you.

all you know is the stories of drugs use from normies and societ/government. This is known.

don't count yourself superior just because you believe the normie tales and lies about drugs and its effects.
when in reality you are just too scared to try something new and seek the truth.
drugs are just debaucherous escapism, and is for normgroids, like any decadent activity its moral syphilis.

drugs are just debaucherous escapism, and is for normgroids, like any decadent activity its moral syphilis.
you never tried them, you know nothing

how can you know if you've never felt their effects
i cant know for sure. so? yeah microdosing shrooms could be beneficial, i still dont plan on doing them for now

alcohol is boring when alone, weed is great alone