Using hair dyes

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I use these store hair dyes and seriously every time i use it it turns into a different color than intended.

It says light brown and hair turns black ffs.

im trying to get medium-dark ashbbrown now but its so difficult to get the color right. Maybe i should mix 2 different hair dyes?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
I use these store hair dyes and seriously every time i use it it turns into a different color than intended.

It says light brown and hair turns black ffs.

im trying to get dark ashbbrown now but its so difficult to get the color right. Maybe i should mix 2 different hair dyes?
most of the colors you should first descolorate then try to colorate, not just use the coloration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
most of the colors you should first descolorate then try to colorate, not just use the coloration.
What do you mean? First descolorate then colorate?

What do you mean? First descolorate then colorate?
bleach your hair completely and then use the dye for the colour you want

if you have e.g. red hair right now, you need to bleach it to a very light blonde/white ish and then use the colouration you want to achieve, so there is no overlapping of colours

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5393

if you have e.g. red hair right now, you need to bleach it to a very light blonde/white ish and then use the colouration you want to achieve, so there is no overlapping of colours
Do you think i should try to mix 2 hair dyes to get the right shade?

ill probably go to the mall tomorrow and ask which one to buy.

go to the salon and ask them to do it for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Darkstrand
What's your natural hair colour? Also, many hair dyes are actually darker than what they advertise

This makes a lot of sense, but it should also destroy your hair.
Not even going to touch bleach with a 100ft pole.
Though a general hair dyeing can't be all that good for the hair either?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
This makes a lot of sense, but it should also destroy your hair.
Not even going to touch bleach with a 100ft pole.
Though a general hair dyeing can't be all that good for the hair either?
yes it fucks up your hair, but if you are a male and cut it regularly it doesn't matter so much if you don't plan to grow it out a lot

the damage of bleaching hair is a real problem for girls with long hair because after a certain amount of treatments the hair is completely dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
yes it fucks up your hair, but if you are a male and cut it regularly it doesn't matter so much if you don't plan to grow it out a lot

the damage of bleaching hair is a real problem for girls with long hair because after a certain amount of treatments the hair is completely dead
Uh

People tell me to dye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
bro never, not of you plan to keep it that length
I agree, they tell me they're too light. I guess making them darker is less of an issue, in comparison to lightening.

You cant use a hair dye that is lighter than your current shade you need to bleach first

I have dark hair and I wanna get dark brown hair but dye doesnt work