Using ice to debloat is legit

RapeAllFemales

RapeAllFemales

struggling to become human while others enjoy life
I use an ice cube on my cheekbones for 5 minutes as soon as i wake up and i have to say it works, only temporarily though I also do the icehooding method which definitely works makes my eyes full hooded

IMG 20240812 111547

IMG 20240812 112119

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
if icehooding makes you gain fat on hooding, then wouldn't it make you gain fat on buccal fats too?
if its debloats your buccal fats, wouldn't it increase your UEE too?
use your brain and fucking think you're 30iq. i dont understand low iq shits

Fat accumulations on the eyelids work differently

if icehooding makes you gain fat on hooding, then wouldn't it make you gain fat on buccal fats too?
if its debloats your buccal fats, wouldn't it increase your UEE too?
use your brain and fucking think you're 30iq. i dont understand low iq shits
you fucking retard, skin around eyes is papre thin, however around cheeks is fat af, are you thta braindead

• +1
Reactions: tokaeyyer and Frexa
Fat pads of the eyelids have orbital fat behind the eyelid by putting an ice cube you assume you are burning that fat there
569px OASCside

Ice also helps improve eyelid muscles by temporarily resolving eyelid ptosis as well

you fucking retard, skin around eyes is papre thin, however around cheeks is fat af, are you thta braindead
Yet you haven't actually been able to explain why this makes any difference.
The point that @asdvek is making is that ice doesn't just magically have different effects on fat dependent on where it is on your face, it's not some wonderous solution to all your problems, it's just frozen water :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Yet you haven't actually been able to explain why this makes any difference.
The point that @asdvek is making is that ice doesn't just magically have different effects on fat dependent on where it is on your face, it's not some wonderous solution to all your problems, it's just frozen water :lul::lul:
Exactly, these faggots don't understand. They wanna believe that their cope is true.

• JFL
Reactions: aids