Using INCEL game to get women

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
I'm a decent looking guy and I've used this tactic successfully on e-girls before. It used to work better I think, now they just call you an incel and say you need therapy since incels have become demonized and retarded normies now know about blackpillers and laugh at us. But I think there is still potential and it can work EXTREMELY WELL even though it's the EXACT OPPOSITE of basically all dating advice you've heard. Anyway, this only works if you look at least decent. Not sure how this would work over online dating apps, I intend to try it once I finish my surgerymaxxing.

Basically you talk about how ugly you are and how much you want to rope and they say "send me a picture". Then you send the best pictures you have of yourself, they say "OMG YOU'RE NOT UGLY! YOU'RE HANDSOME!", and you two start talking. Then you meet up and fuck her. Basically, they don't want to seem shallow and try to prove you wrong and you construct your relationship and this exchange such that the only way to do that is by having sex with you, especially if they're attracted enough to you. If they ever start being emotionally distant or rejecting you you say something like "oh yeah I knew it was because I was ugly and because of my looks lol" and this way you can rope them back in a lot of the time ("Noooo that's not it!" etc).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27511 and 4 others
tagging slayers for their thoughts, have you guys ever done something like this? @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @JOJOcel @Blackgymmax

Small caveat: you need to be a "decent looking guy". Wow thanks op.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, Deleted member 16275, BoredPrince and 7 others
When we will tell you guys, game don't exist, game is your "looks"
A fat woman or unattractive woman giving you game will not make you wanna fuck her, it will at best case for her and worst case for her want you to pity fuck her because you feel giga bad for her and you're an empath, but if you're cold hearted like 99% of all girls yyou won't give a fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and Blackgymmax
What is the point when if you look good you will still get pussy even if you dont larp as a low self esteem loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BoredPrince, Lmao and 1 other person
What is the point when if you look good you will still get pussy even if you dont larp as a low self esteem loser
Because it's potentially very powerful and I think got me laid sometimes when otherwise she would have ghosted or lost interest, it can make them very interested in you and they start to open up about their own insecurities which allows you to manipulate them, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Because it's potentially very powerful and I think got me laid sometimes when otherwise she would have ghosted or lost interest, it can make them very interested in you and they start to open up about their own insecurities which allows you to manipulate them, etc.
Meh i guess

Surprisingly well thought out.
this only works if you look at least decent.
But there is always this catch.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I'm a decent looking guy and I've used this tactic successfully on e-girls before. It used to work better I think, now they just call you an incel and say you need therapy since incels have become demonized and retarded normies now know about blackpillers and laugh at us. But I think there is still potential and it can work EXTREMELY WELL even though it's the EXACT OPPOSITE of basically all dating advice you've heard. Anyway, this only works if you look at least decent. Not sure how this would work over online dating apps, I intend to try it once I finish my surgerymaxxing.

Basically you talk about how ugly you are and how much you want to rope and they say "send me a picture". Then you send the best pictures you have of yourself, they say "OMG YOU'RE NOT UGLY! YOU'RE HANDSOME!", and you two start talking. Then you meet up and fuck her. Basically, they don't want to seem shallow and try to prove you wrong and you construct your relationship and this exchange such that the only way to do that is by having sex with you, especially if they're attracted enough to you. If they ever start being emotionally distant or rejecting you you say something like "oh yeah I knew it was because I was ugly and because of my looks lol" and this way you can rope them back in a lot of the time ("Noooo that's not it!" etc).
A relationship built on the foundation of your submissive nature and emotional disposition is cucked.

Very legit OP, @Cutecel2001 racked up a 100 slay count using this method.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
What do you look like @pessimistic? After this one I'm intrigued. Guessing also you've been used to this stuff for a long time despite joining same time as me.

What do you look like @pessimistic? After this one I'm intrigued. Guessing also you've been used to this stuff for a long time despite joining same time as me.
B

• +1
Reactions: stevielake